Tonights matches

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Chelsea losing. Potentislly Chelsea or Barca could well drop to the Uefa Cup. Let's hope they pull it round tonight and in the next two matches!

Guest nyscooby

Chelsea - Bremen....

Please dont sign Klose......

No goals all season, looks very average, almost Championship level tonight.

Sounds strange, but I'd probably sooner have Barca in the UEFA Cup than Werder Bremen. If Werder drop down, they'll be going all out to win it, if Barca drop down, they might have the mentality that they're too big for it, plus the fact La Liga is very tight at the top, it might not be on their agenda.

Sounds strange, but I'd probably sooner have Barca in the UEFA Cup than Werder Bremen. If Werder drop down, they'll be going all out to win it, if Barca drop down, they might have the mentality that they're too big for it, plus the fact La Liga is very tight at the top, it might not be on their agenda.

Canny point.

Guest nyscooby

I work in Bremen... well, very close.

I'd rate Torsten Frings on our right side anyday of the week.

He'd be a great replacement for Milner or Solano, preferably piss poor Milner.

Guest Village Idiot

Canny point.

And adequate, with our current injury crisis, we'll probably just play the reserves on UEFA. League >>>>>>>>> UEFA

Guest kingdawson

what are you talking about you fraud football fan? Frings is possibly one of the best DEFENSIVE midfielders in the world. He might be able to do a job on the right but not a very good job.

what are you talking about you fraud football fan? Frings is possibly one of the best DEFENSIVE midfielders in the world. He might be able to do a job on the right but not a very good job.

did you base that entirely on the World Cup?... and fraud?! lol.

Guest kingdawson

did you base that entirely on the World Cup?... and fraud?! lol.

no ive seen him play on countless occasions before the wc and he always had he's good games in the centre of the midfield. Wasnt really given a chance at Bayern but was exceptional when he was at Dortmund.

Guest kingdawson

To be fair he plays on the right side of a diamond, he's not being played as an out and out winger and has always been a defensive midfielder, surely this clued up Bremen fan should know this?

Exactly.

The guy is obviously a fake football fan who makes up imaginary scenario's (apparantly he works near bremen) to make himself sound clued up. If i was a newcastle fan i would definatly rather have Both Solano and Milner ahead of Frings on the right hand side of midfield.

To be fair he plays on the right side of a diamond, he's not being played as an out and out winger and has always been a defensive midfielder, surely this clued up Bremen fan should know this?

Exactly.

The guy is obviously a fake football fan who makes up imaginary scenario's (apparantly he works near bremen) to make himself sound clued up. If i was a newcastle fan i would definatly rather have Both Solano and Milner ahead of Frings on the right hand side of midfield.

How do you think your lot are going to get on tonight, mate?

Guest kingdawson

Exactly.

tbh im not totally confident about tonights match. Think were gonna suffer our first defeat in Europe, but hopefully we can nick a point (which will be enough to qualify). Leverkuson havent been in the best of form lately so an away win is not out of the question. Berbs faces he's old club so he should be up for it. What about you lot then?

Exactly.

tbh im not totally confident about tonights match. Think were gonna suffer our first defeat in Europe, but hopefully we can nick a point (which will be enough to qualify). Leverkuson havent been in the best of form lately so an away win is not out of the question. Berbs faces he's old club so he should be up for it. What about you lot then?

Depends what team we put out, I think Roeder will be happy with the draw and no fresh injuries.

1-1