Alan Oliver???

Guest puretoon

Guest puretoon

This has probably been covered in an earlier thread, but it's just to say I've emailed Alan three time and so far nowt back. Has anyone else had this trouble with the guy?

He doesn't even have the courtesy to acknowledge your emails. And he's soooo pro NUFC it's awful.  I know his predecessor  John Gibson was blanked by NUFC when he spoke his mind, so Oliver must be shit scared or saying owt-wimp!

or reads them out to fatty... and the pair of them chuckle and laugh whilst eating a big tasty pie from gregs ... altho anal gets none

I expect anal gets plenty from fatty - right up his in-tray  bluedead.gif

Guest Gemmill

A bloke at my work emailed him, sending him the Henry Winter article and the extracts from Robson's autobiography and basically questioning Oliver's role as Shepherd's mouthpiece.  He had a fairly lengthy reply within an hour complete with typos from Oliver defending his position.

I've got the emails and Oliver does make some decent points, but still comes across as a prick.  Reckons him and Shepherd still aren't on great terms since he wrote an article suggesting Roeder should have been given more cash in the window.