anyone ever lose a pet??

Guest scum

I should point out they all had great lives and am not Cruella de Vil.

The hamsters died of natural causes, two of the gerbils ate each other, the other two were killed by one of the cats.

1st dog was put down as it went nuts (was a rescue dog but it couldn't settle with kids (Me)), second dog had a brain disease and went crazy.

Two cats killed by cars, one by a dog and the other old age, and one we dont know what happened to it.

Guest Gemmill

I woke up one morning man to find that somehow me sister's goldfish was removed from the goldfish bowl and lying face up in a frying pan in the sink. :lol:

Would have been rude not to whack the hob on really.  It's clearly what he would have wanted.

Guest Gemmill

By the way, losing a pet is fucking miserable.  You don't notice how much a part of the house they are until they die.  Dead sad.

I woke up one morning man to find that somehow me sister's goldfish was removed from the goldfish bowl and lying face up in a frying pan in the sink. :lol:

I'm guessing you'd been drinking the night before, and neglected to visit the chippy on the way home?  bluebiggrin.gif

A hamster, a cat, two dogs, five goldfish, and an aquarium full of tropical fish.

First 3 goldfish carked it when I was about 4 so not too bothered about that really, mainly cos my Dad went out and bought a hamster which died of old age and got buried with full rodent honours in Regent's Park by my Dad at 6am one morning. Then we had a cat who was fine living in West London, but we gave it away to some friends who lived up towards Coventry in the countryside, and it lasted a week before getting run over by a car. Then I had a couple of goldfish which my brother killed by adding bleach to the tank as revenge for something or other. After that we had a couple of dogs - who both had a good long life, but my fave of the two had to be put down during my finals exams at Uni (my folks didn't tell me until after I'd finished my exams, 3 weeks later)...the other one died of old age when we realised she was just walking into doors and walls a bit too often - well no, actually she was put down as well, had to save on the family food bill apparently. Then many years later I had an aquarium with a range of nice colourful tropical fish - I went away on holiday for a week, left them a "slow release" feeding block in the tank as per instructions, but came back to find a power cut on my street which had lasted 2 days had resulted in them all dying. :(

Pets. Worse than girlfriends. Not worth the heartache. :(

some fucking fannies in this thread tbh.

Like I said last night, your attempts at creating a stir really are pitiful. I'd be embarrassed if I had to sink to the depths you do to try and get a bite.

That is the best you can do. How sad. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

some fucking fannies in this thread tbh.

Like I said last night, your attempts at creating a stir really are pitiful. I'd be embarrassed if I had to sink to the depths you do to try and get a bite.

That is the best you can do. How sad. :lol:

I keep forgetting eh Dave...

Some fucking fannies in this thread like...

Guest Invicta_Toon

At least if you did use capitals i'd just think your attempts were pitiful, and not those of a pitiful juvenile.

nice to see how your mind works Dave...

At least if you did use capitals i'd just think your attempts were pitiful, and not those of a pitiful juvenile.

nice to see how your mind works Dave...

At least his mind works. You however...

What is this gay feud between Dave and GM? Bickering over the most pointless stuff. tongue.gif

Wrong. It's a gay feud between me & Invicta. bluebigrazz.gif

Dave & I are just lovers. flowers1.gif

I ran over a dog before if that helps?

You monster. :(

It was an accident man, it was some smackhead's anyway, wasn't on a lead of anything and just ran into the road, it went running off straight away as well, I couldn't stop man Dave, felt awful afterwards. :(