Are you a cat and/or dog lover?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a cat and/or dog lover?

• Cat
    • Dog
    • Both
    • Neither

Guest Gemmill

I like them both.  Cats are far less hassle though.  Look after themselves whereas dogs have to be walked and demand attention/to be played with.

Guest Ridzuan

For me,I love both of them.They are cute and are easy to handle.But if I have to choose one,I probably choose cats because dogs makes a lot of noise when they bark.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Cats are class

pure evolutionary perfection

Dogs? I would only even consider a proper dog, i.e. one bred for a job with a bit of intelligence, otherwise, their stupidity just becomes annoying

I've only ever owned a dog, never owned a cat, but cat's just seem a bit boring. :| Of course, a cat or a dog is loyal and they are both wonderful for that, but a dog is just so much more of a family member. :thup:

Plus - cats are out and about and shit in neighbours' gardens. Something i know only too well.

• 2 years later...

Dogs are by far more fun, but its the upkeep that I cant be arsed with. Had a dog before and it was a reet pain cleaning up the yard after it. Walking it wasnt bad at all really, only I wasnt keen on the early morning walks before Uni and the walks when the weather was shit. Id be happy enough with a cat, so if I had to get one now id get a cat.

Guest toonlass

Cats definitely. Just got one from the Cat and dog shelter at Benton 3 weeks ago and he is class. Only about 10/11 months old, mad as a box of frogs, makes funny little noises, and chases his own tail. He is brilliant.