Footy trivia

Guest jonnyameobi

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2021 at 09:19, ponsaelius said:

Shite Seats Quiz is on at The Carriage in Jesmond tomorrow at 8pm.

I normally do it with Wullie but unbelievably he's decided that his wife's birthday is more important. 

Anybody fancy it? 

@bowlingcrofty @mattypnufc Is the quiz on tomorrow lads, do you know? I'm convinced I read somewhere that it had been postponed again indefinitely but nowt on the Twitter.

Neil Warnock is set to break the record for the most games managed in English professional football on Tuesday night, when Boro take on Kenilworth Road; the 73-year-old has taken charge of 1,601 matches during spells with 14 clubs

Can we name all 14?

Guest neesy111
33 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Neil Warnock is set to break the record for the most games managed in English professional football on Tuesday night, when Boro take on Kenilworth Road; the 73-year-old has taken charge of 1,601 matches during spells with 14 clubs

Can we name all 14?

Boro take on Kenilworth road?!?

• 3 weeks later...

Fella gets on "total sport" every Thursday with a football question (guess with Graham). Usually I'm not too keen on it but quite enjoyed last nights. Question was: since the premier league began, can you name the 16 teams to have played in it with one word names? I was stumped on a couple like.

4 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Fella gets on "total sport" every Thursday with a football question (guess with Graham). Usually I'm not too keen on it but quite enjoyed last nights. Question was: since the premier league began, can you name the 16 teams to have played in it with one word names? I was stumped on a couple like.

Arsenal

Everton

Fulham

Barnsley

Watford

Chelsea

Liverpool

Burnley

Portsmouth

Southampton

Bournemouth

Brentford