Footy trivia

Guest jonnyameobi

12 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

They're currently grouped by level, I know the difficulty is quite easy amongst each level but I did that purposely because I didn't know how many levels I would eventually add so it gave me a bit of leeway.

My issue with just having 5 levels is that I don't want people to just play it once and then never play it again.

I suppose if I add a leaderboard with some kind of metric (fastest time etc) then it could potentially push you to play again.

What do you think?

Or I do that, but also include other categories of games as I mentioned earlier.

Personally I'd play it more often if there's fewer levels and the challenge increases that bit quicker. And I could try and beat mine and other's scores. I mean if they get really hard maybe 7 levels to make the best score that bit harder to get to. Can always trial different levels. 70 guesses is a lot, but other people may disagree. Or maybe 15 levels but only 5 guesses per level. I'd say 150 total is a lot though. Can always trial different configurations and see.

Would anyone be up for another Zoom quiz pre-season bonanza one night this month? Nothing too adventurous, I promise. Well over a year since the last one. 

Half a dozen likes and I'll get to work. 

• 1 month later...