Footy trivia

Guest jonnyameobi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Can't do Thursday, just go ahead though :)

That's only the first suggestion, like. Happy to let people make other suggestions. You'll inevitably get someone who can't make whichever date is chosen but would rather get as many people as possible there for it to be worthwhile. For those who've played before they'll know I can't not go full bells and whistles. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
On 13/07/2022 at 23:03, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Personally I'd play it more often if there's fewer levels and the challenge increases that bit quicker. And I could try and beat mine and other's scores. I mean if they get really hard maybe 7 levels to make the best score that bit harder to get to. Can always trial different levels. 70 guesses is a lot, but other people may disagree. Or maybe 15 levels but only 5 guesses per level. I'd say 150 total is a lot though. Can always trial different configurations and see.

Hi guys,

Few months ago posted a link to a football quiz I built and took the feedback you gave.

The player database hasn't changed too much but I've added new features (A lot based on your feedback):

1. Progress bar so you know where you're at 

2. Reduced the time per player to make it more challenging

3. Only 30 players max to guess so it doesn't get too boring

4. Leaderboard for you to submit your score

Would appreciate if you guys could have a quick go and let me know your thoughts (What didn't you like? What would make you want to be play it more regularly?)

Thanks 🙂

footballerscv.com

Edited by Alberto2005

Had

3 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

Hi guys,

Few months ago posted a link to a football quiz I built and took the feedback you gave.

The player database hasn't changed too much but I've added new features (A lot based on your feedback):

1. Progress bar so you know where you're at 

2. Reduced the time per player to make it more challenging

3. Only 30 players max to guess so it doesn't get too boring

4. Leaderboard for you to submit your score

Would appreciate if you guys could have a quick go and let me know your thoughts (What didn't you like? What would make you want to be play it more regularly?)

Thanks 🙂

footballerscv.com

Had a few goes but I kept getting players who I couldn't spell their first names. Mainly Shakiri and Shevchenko had to Google them afterwards but guess thats on me :lol:

Also wouldn't mind the answer revealed if you run out of time so can compare to what Id put originally 

33 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Had

Had a few goes but I kept getting players who I couldn't spell their first names. Mainly Shakiri and Shevchenko had to Google them afterwards but guess thats on me :lol:

Also wouldn't mind the answer revealed if you run out of time so can compare to what Id put originally 

Had the spelling comment a few times now so will look in to providing a way to get around that (possibly the answer revealed like you suggested!).

Thanks for your feedback :)

7 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Reveal the answer you fail on - everyone will just be googling it anyway.

Fucking Ander Herrera :banghead:

Fun little game though!

Thanks! Will add this feature.

Can I ask you guys if you'd bother playing it more than once?

If not any particular reason? Or anyway that would entice you to play more/make it more addictive?

I guess more content is needed other subjects championship players/foreign leagues etc.

Edited by Alberto2005