let's settle this Luque shite once and for all

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He'd get a run of games if it weren't for the fact he doesn't even do the basics. You can forgive a player for having a shitter- missing chances and misplacing passes- but not for having no clue as to where to stand/run/canter on the pitch.

I'll be paying close attention to Uncle Albert tonight. We'll see if he can just get the basics right.

In the uefa cup maybe, and also the carling cup. He is not prem standard but seems to do it in europe.

Should he get 3 consecutive games..NO!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Has this not already been answered in the FORTY FOUR page thread?

aye it was settled on page 2, the other 42 is just everyone agreeing with each other...

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Now that Duff is out maybe he should get a chance on the LW with Zoggy playing just inside him... He's def never gonna make it as an out and out stirker in the Prem...

Guest Gemmill

who deleted the best position poll - that was valid!

loads of people here want to see him play - so where?

They should have deleted this one too tbh.  Your threads are all shit.  bluebigrazz.gif

I'm thinking of starting a couple of follow up polls:

1) Does a player deserve to be picked because of his form from 2 years ago in a different league prior to a serious injury irrespective of how he performs in training and reserve games?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • Don't be a fucking idiot of course he doesn't

2) Does a player deserve to be picked to play even if the team performance will probably suffer just because a bunch of his internet fanboys say so?

• Yes
  • No
  • IT'S NOT FAIR. I HATE YOU ROEDER!
  • Oh no it's GhoeberX all over again but now there's loads of them

I think he probably does deserve to. When he's started matches this season, never mind them being in an alien to position to what he usually plays, he fights the constant criticism and sticks it in the back of the net. It was absolutely insane that he didn't play against Watford after the Palermo game.

Guest theunis

Think he should be given a run and prove that to the public that he is either sheit or he is half decent. I dont think that he has been given a fair chance, but other hand managers sees him in training and the mood so if he ait ready he will not get picked. But it is down to Rouder

Guest Invicta_Toon

1) Does a player deserve to be picked because of his form from 2 years ago in a different league prior to a serious injury irrespective of how he performs in training and reserve games?

• Yes
  • Maybe

2) Does a player deserve to be picked to play even if the team performance will probably suffer just because a bunch of his internet fanboys say so?

• Yes
  • No

don't bother starting any polls, gemma will just have his bitches delete them for him  blueyes.gif

Guest Gemmill

• Yes
  • Maybe

• Yes
  • No

:lol: Absolutely spot on.  Sums the situation up perfectly.  This forum is packed with teenaged mongs that have a crush on Luque.  FACT!

Guest Gemmill

Think he should be given a run and prove that to the public that he is either sheit or he is half decent. I dont think that he has been given a fair chance, but other hand managers sees him in training and the mood so if he ait ready he will not get picked. But it is down to Rouder

I'll save him the bother and say that he's already proved to me that he's shit and has a heart the size of a pea.  That way I don't have to pay good money to have this dickhead take the piss out of me and anyone else that's handed over good money to watch him.  :thup:

give him 4-5 games regardless of what he does, let him play and then judge after them games - he has to have a fair chance!!!

Not according to certain soopafans he doesn't, they saw everything they needed to see the moment he didn't score a hatrick in his first game.  You have to understand that some people can judge a player instantly.  They don't need knowledge or logic of course, they only need to hear there nearest thick drunk gobshite shouting about lazy spaniards and they just know...... Sheep the lot of them