Newcastle

Guest Tall Striker

13 minutes ago, HTT II said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-west-end-hotel-wins-19056789

Muslims owning a hotel and wanting an alcohol licence tells you everything and fuck off is Mr Singh the owner [emoji38]

If you’re into a bit of coke, it’s literally gonna be on your doorstep…

How on earth does that have 41 bedrooms?

Or do 'guests' get charged by the hour?

1 hour ago, madras said:

Who's taking the wormster out on the town then ?

Head over to the East End for a few pints on Shields Road, nip into the Byker Wall for a couple of lungfuls of spice, then a relaxing stroll back to Elswick via Black Garter, Butlers etc  

Edited by bobbydazzla

He’s currently coked out of his head in some whore’s crack den bedsit in Elswick, not knowing which of the local slag heads he’s done the deed with and hoping he blobbed up. Lucky bastard!

7 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s currently coked out of his head in some whore’s crack den bedsit in Elswick, not knowing which of the local slag heads he’s done the deed with and hoping he blobbed up. Lucky bastard!

Fuck Stifler, what about poor wormy?

I wouldn't mind if we just sacked off the match thread for the game and focused on this instead. Plus, Sky have their cameras here anyway, probably have a helicopter too to help with finding his body and/or persuing his assailants. A blow by blow account of CSI: Elswick, works on many levels too because blow could refer to drugs, BJs or being bludgeoned to death. Probably a combo of all three. Everyone wins. Except wormy, of course, but you've always got to please the masses because it's show business after all. 

I feel like I might have missed some essential information earlier but is wormy from the region/country/continent with prior knowledge of what a hotel is supposed to be like? Was every other hotel ever built fully booked? 

This is great though, it's like watching the Blair Witch Project as a kid, not quite knowing what is real or not or what's going to happen. 

3 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Fuck all of you.

I wondered whether to stick it out for the lols but the three hour train delay already had me in a mood so I fucked off to a Travelodge.

Well, you’ve went right down in my estimation. You’ve ruined what would have been an epic once in a lifetime trip which you would have been able to tell all your grand kids about, if you ever got to meet them when back in Elswick, on the plus side you woke up without an STD, your money, your sanity, your health and your life. BORING!

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, number37 said:

Clifton Hotel & Bar isn't the kind of place you want to skip a reservation though. Stay safe. 

Don’t ask for your money back, your door will be kicked in and you will be dragged back to stay there and charged double the fiver you paid originally. 

3 minutes ago, number37 said:

Clifton Hotel & Bar isn't the kind of place you want to skip a reservation though. Stay safe. 

:lol: Yeah free money to provide no service. I'm sure they'll be raging.