Newcastle

Guest Tall Striker

9 minutes ago, number37 said:

[emoji38] Aye but they'll have your address which will ultimately be more valuable to them. 

If, Wormy, you see a black S63 with a private reg in your neighbourhood, be afraid, very afraid. 

Edited by HTT II

10 minutes ago, newsted said:

Oi man, some hobo had to sleep in the rain again cos you took his room and didn't turn up. Shame on you :lol: 

That hobo got off lightly then, I’d rather sleep in pigeon shit under the Tyne Bridge than stay at the Clifton or as the locals call it the Drifton!

7 minutes ago, HTT II said:

That hobo got off lightly then, I’d rather sleep in pigeon shit under the Tyne Bridge than stay at the Clifton or as the locals call it the Drifton!

Ah, but the hobo lost his chance to sell BJs to confused travellers. Bottles of meths don't buy themselves you know.

1 minute ago, newsted said:

Ah, but the hobo lost his chance to sell BJs to confused travellers. Bottles of meths don't buy themselves you know.

I’m sure he got to sell his merch anyway!

2 minutes ago, newsted said:

Oi man, some hobo had to sleep in the rain again cos you took his room and didn't turn up. Shame on you :lol: 

It's got 41 rooms according to Lazarus! He'll be fine. 

I reckon @wormy secretly went there and is currently nuts deep in some smack head Elswick whore and snorting lines off her smack injected scar filled arse while drinking from a bottle of 2 quid cider and shouting TOON TOON!

:lol: Seriously though. Three hours sat on a stationary train in Retford, letting me stew over this thread.. Like fuck was I even taxiing there at 10pm.

Thanks for the heads up all if you had an ounce of genuine doubt (because clearly there wasn't worry!) for my safety / Thanks for making me waste an extra three figures you cunts if it was all a lovely forum joke. Delete as appropriate. :lol:

The only logical course of action is for HTT to leg it over to the travelodge, kidnap wormy, force feed him cowies, dress him in a pretty ballerina dress and drop him at the door of the Clifton.

17 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Seriously though. Three hours sat on a stationary train in Retford, letting me stew over this thread.. Like fuck was I even taxiing there at 10pm.

Thanks for the heads up all if you had an ounce of genuine doubt (because clearly there wasn't worry!) for my safety / Thanks for making me waste an extra three figures you cunts if it was all a lovely forum joke. Delete as appropriate. :lol:

:lol: No joke dude, genuine concern for a soft southerner venturing out in The Wild West End. Tough love man. :rose:

6 minutes ago, loki679 said:

The only logical course of action is for HTT to leg it over to the travelodge, kidnap wormy, force feed him cowies, dress him in a pretty ballerina dress and drop him at the door of the Clifton.

Fuck. Maybe I would've fit right in after all. 

5 minutes ago, loki679 said:

I would, but I don’t want to get STDs, mugged, lose my car and get hospitalised outside some two bob shitty grotty hotel, not for fucking @wormy anyway, who has pussied out of an epic weekend and choosing a Travelodge off all places. Biggest let down since Ashley at NUFC. 

3 minutes ago, loki679 said:

It has kind of spoiled the whole 'takeover day', like.

Cheers wormy.  Nob.

Aye, cheers @wormy, it was never this bad even under Ashley. I hope your Travelodge stay is fucking miserable. The West End could have done with the extra fiver coming into the local economy too and now all the smack heads and whores will be out tonight working long hours just to make up for it. Zero hour contracts these lads and lasses you know.

I’m hearing the Clifton needed your money to top up their leccy key at the local corner shop, so that’s two local businesses out of pocket and the poor drifters of the West End well out of pocket and now having to scrum around trying to sell some wraps and dodgy tac, is this the type of day tripping ‘fans’ the City can now expect after the takeover? If so I don’t want anything to do with it. Handing the Travelodge money man, you may as well give it to the evil Saudis that’s how bad this is. 

Just now, wormy said:

I'm a plastic. What are you gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I hope you didn’t use plastic to book the Clifton, expect some random purchases on your card in the next few days…

• 2 weeks later...