Newcastle nightlife

Guest TheDutchman

What is your favourite nightlife area?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite nightlife area?

• The Gate
    • Central station area
    • Bigg Market
    • The Quayside
    • Haymarket
    • Other

Guest TheDutchman

I'd like to know more about the Newcastle nightlife, altough I know there've been more topics about this subject.

What's your advice for a good night out on friday and saturday. Im 25years old. So im looking for pubs/clubs where I can drink a beer with lads round my age and chat with the girls a bit younger. Thanks for your help. cheers :occasion14:

Guest TheDutchman

BLU BAMBU (bigg market) - if you want girls, SEA (quayside) is a bit posher, BAJA BEACH CLUB (quayside) - also lots of girls, SAM JACKS (the gate). theres loads of good places.

When I checked out your link I noticed that jeans often aren't allowed. What do you wear? I dont have anything else than jeans, haha lol

BLU BAMBU (bigg market) - if you want girls, SEA (quayside) is a bit posher, BAJA BEACH CLUB (quayside) - also lots of girls, SAM JACKS (the gate). theres loads of good places.

When I checked out your link I noticed that jeans often aren't allowed. What do you wear? I dont have anything else than jeans, haha lol

jeans ARE allowed mate, just not ones with holes in or anything, I wear jeans everytime

Please tell me you're joking? :lol:

Guest Gemmill

I think we've found our first confirmed NO charva. :lol:

Guest TheDutchman

Great, cheers mate. Ill find my way around. Bigg Market sounds like a nice area.

And about the Gate, I hear postive and negative things about that place. Expensive, too new etc.

How about you?

Guest TheDutchman

You're interest goes out to other places? Concince me.

By the way. What is a Charva?

Guest Gemmill

Great, cheers mate. Ill find my way around. Bigg Market sounds like a nice area.

And about the Gate, I hear postive and negative things about that place. Expensive, too new etc.

How about you?

The Bigg Market is a shithole mate.  It's full of scumbags.  You'll have no problem finding willing women there but they'll all have orange faces and smell like doner kebab meat.  The Gate is like going to a shopping centre and finding bars instead of shops.  Totally sterile.

I would recommend the bars around the train station - start at Revolution and work your way down the street and maybe down towards the quayside.  I wouldn't bother clubbing as the clubs in town are pap and the bars have late licenses now anyway.

Living and working in a posh place in London, means when i go back to Newcastle I don't want to be in bars and clubs like down here, the clubs/bars i mentioned are like the opposite of here, which i why i go

Guest Gemmill

Living and working in a posh place in London, means when i go back to Newcastle I don't want to be in bars and clubs like down here, the clubs/bars i mentioned are like the opposite of here, which i why i go

I don't really understand your logic tbh.  You go in nice bars in London, so when you come home you like to slum it with the plebs?!  If you like shit bars filled with charvers that much why not seek the equivalent out down there.

Guest TheDutchman

:lol: haha Well I guess Im going to checkout both. So I understand what your are discussing about. Altough at the moment I prefer Gemmils advices!

Guest Gemmill

:lol: haha Well I guess Im going to checkout both. So I understand what your are discussing about. Altough at the moment I prefer Gemmils advices!

I'm a man of impeccable taste.  You do well to favour my advice and disregard whatever the rest of them have to say.

I don't really understand your logic tbh.  You go in nice bars in London, so when you come home you like to slum it with the plebs?!  If you like shit bars filled with charvers that much why not seek the equivalent out down there.

Because in the equivalent bars down here, at leat one person dies each weekend and they are full of west ham/millwall fans with caps etc. trust me the bigg market is posh compared to them. the posh bars are ok but bore me after a while and when on holiday from work i prefer to get pissed and crawl around the floor in the bigg market

Guest TheDutchman

Because in the equivalent bars down here, at leat one person dies each weekend and they are full of west ham/millwall fans with caps etc. trust me the bigg market is posh compared to them. the posh bars are ok but bore me after a while and when on holiday from work i prefer to get pissed and crawl around the floor in the bigg market

Sounds reasonable to me. There nothing better than to let yourself go ones and a while

Guest Gemmill

:lol: I wouldnt dare to doubt that.  How old are you by the way? Just to give your words more strenght :winking:

A very distinguished, yet youthful, 30.