Chris Hughton

stozo

With Blackpool currently 2-0 up against Man Utd, it's worth pointing out that the "disgusting and disgraceful" home defeats we suffered under Hughton were against sides ("we've got to beat sides like that") that currently stand 7th, 8th and 10th.

The three of them would be level on points with the sides in 13th, 14th and 16th had we beaten them of course.

Yup those using their current positions (which could easily change after a few games) are just clutching at straws to defend Hughton. Like I said, it's not their positions (now or after a few matches) that matters, but whether we should be at least drawing if not beating them at home given the players in the respective teams. Most fans (Newcastle and neutral) would expect the answer to be yes

With Blackpool currently 2-0 up against Man Utd, it's worth pointing out that the "disgusting and disgraceful" home defeats we suffered under Hughton were against sides ("we've got to beat sides like that") that currently stand 7th, 8th and 10th.

The three of them would be level on points with the sides in 13th, 14th and 16th had we beaten them of course.

Yup those using their current positions (which could easily change after a few games) are just clutching at straws to defend Hughton. Like I said, it's not their positions (now or after a few matches) that matters, but whether we should be at least drawing if not beating them at home given the players in the respective teams. Most fans (Newcastle and neutral) would expect the answer to be yes

Or half time scores in the case of Blackpool the other night. :thup:

I wish Keegan had done something similar sooner after his own show down with Ashley.  Speaking to the fans, wishing the team well (although I recognize that Hughton has his own agenda, keeping his name out there for his next job).

He couldn't for reasons linked with his court case

Still makes me feel sick the way we treated him. Took us from championship to Premiership at the first attempt, spent next to nothing, was paid next to nothing, and brought some much needed dignity back to our club.

And that fat cunt sacked him. Shows the total lack of respect he has for employees and the club in general.

Chris Hughton Will be doing a webchat on this page; from 8.30 until 8.45 post your questions and I will do all I can to answer them. - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Hughton/229028797115

Don't know how genuine this is, but thought I'd flag it up in case anyone else missed it...

How do you know thats real?

I DON'T. :doh:

Hence why I said "I don't know how genuine this is".

:nope:

Guest firetotheworks

...and low and behold he was fucked over. As someone who aspires to be the very best person I can be, I can't relate to football any more.