Alan Pardew

JH

Got a text saying that Pardew is in the Copthorne about 15 minutes ago. Popped onto Skunkers and it's done the rounds over there too.

Sigh.

I got a text from my ex saying she got her clit pierced.

Bigger cunt than Ashley?

Impossible, surely? She'd have a clit piercing like a bike wheel.

Given that Golfmag had this info bang on the money, I'd say Pardew's a dead cert.

huh? ???

Golfmag posted this:

I have more information from source refreed to last week and it is horrible:

- The plan still is that Pardew will be our next Manager. "When not if" quote, unquote

- MA believes that CH is far too soft with the players and that is the only reason that the players are expressing such loyalty

- MA was enraged by Hughton  in his eyes taking all the glory for himself on Sunday

- The other reason is that MA does want to sell the club (despite denials this week) and wants to sell it with wage costs dramatically reduced from now. Because Hughton is too close to the players, he can't/wont move high earners on, thus impeding MA's ability to sell the club

- All of the major bets placed on Hughton being the next Manager to lose his job can indirectly be attributed to one person.....

in the Hughton thread a few weeks ago and said this morning, before a word was said, that it was back on.

:kasper: :kasper:

:(

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm starting to get the feeling I got before the World Cup vote, except worse, so fucking helpless in such a shit situation.

We're going to end up with Qatar owners and a Russian manager? Hell yeah! :celb: :celb:

Given that Golfmag had this info bang on the money, I'd say Pardew's a dead cert.

huh? ???

Golfmag posted this:

- The plan still is that Pardew will be our next Manager. "When not if" quote, unquote

- MA believes that CH is far too soft with the players and that is the only reason that the players are expressing such loyalty

- MA was enraged by Hughton  in his eyes taking all the glory for himself on Sunday

- The other reason is that MA does want to sell the club (despite denials this week) and wants to sell it with wage costs dramatically reduced from now. Because Hughton is too close to the players, he can't/wont move high earners on, thus impeding MA's ability to sell the club

- All of the major bets placed on Hughton being the next Manager to lose his job can indirectly be attributed to one person.....

in the Hughton thread a few weeks ago and said this morning, before a word was said, that it was back on.

dear god.

the bit about moving on the high earners is frightening.

Pardew as a sort of administrator selling off our assets.  :yikes:

ashley didnt need to sack hughton to be able to sell players though

the players were loyal to Hughton, who in turn would cause a scene if MA tried to sell his best players. will have no problem with that under Pardew. better to get rid now paving the way for an easy January.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

To think they've possibly plotted this for weeks. How annoying is that? The fact it shows the fat git actually has the ability to plan and show foresight.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

huh? ???

Golfmag posted this:

Pretty scary actually.

Guest firetotheworks

To think they've possibly plotted this for weeks. How annoying is that? The fact it shows the fat git actually has the ability to plan and show foresight.

'Annoying' and 'git' don't go anywhere near to describing it, tbh.

the players were loyal to Hughton, who in turn would cause a scene if MA tried to sell his best players. will have no problem with that under Pardew. better to get rid now paving the way for an easy January.

Unlike summer of 2009, there'll be no shortage of takers for Enrique, Carroll, Coloccini, Nolan et al now. Thought process will be: flog them all off in Jan, buy cheaper alternatives, get relegated, parachute payments, Championship is dead easy, we know that, come straight back. Repeat.

It's all so clear now. :(

Why would you sack a manager who has got the side promoted, and has got the side to 11th place half way through the season - and replace him with a manager sacked from a League One side.

It's incomprehensible. There is something very dark going on here with this man.

it's oks aying he'll sell them but we have a thin aquad as it is.  I don't know if my love fore NUFC equates to 300m.  Odd thing to say but if you had 100 grand would you give nearly half of it if it meant NUFC staying in the prem? 

Edit:

What I'm saying is he has a greater interest in this than yout hink.

Guest GAMMELL

Absolutely fucking dreading seeing the title of this thread changed to "Alan Pardew appointed new manager on 4.5 year deal." May as well embrace meself for the inevitable.

CUNTS!!!

Absolutely f***ing dreading seeing the title of this thread changed to "Alan Pardew appointed new manager on 4.5 year deal." May as well embrace meself for the inevitable.

c***s!!!

You know its gonner happen.

Souness 2 "the revenge!"