Golfmag

Minhosa

I think we're nearly into 'Take a Boo' territory.

Thanks for sharing. Wish you were wrong but thanks all the same.

:thup:

Thank you. Really wish I was wrong, and particularly about his replacement. Maybe the Jol situation will make MA think again. I doubt it though as all the arrangements for Pardew are already made and in place.

How about Pardew just being a false name in case there was a leak?

Maybe. Certainly hope so. But doubt it because I was told from the same source that CH would go this afternoon and that wasn't a false trail.

Why didn't you post it when you knew then?

Maybe. Certainly hope so. But doubt it because I was told from the same source that CH would go this afternoon and that wasn't a false trail.

Well I presume the lawyer would have also had to deal with Hughton's severance too. I'd imagine that if it looked like we had planned to appoint Jol, Ajax would want a couple of million hence the need to cover up our intentions until the last minute.

I think we're nearly into 'Take a Boo' territory.

Thanks for sharing. Wish you were wrong but thanks all the same.

:thup:

Thank you. Really wish I was wrong, and particularly about his replacement. Maybe the Jol situation will make MA think again. I doubt it though as all the arrangements for Pardew are already made and in place.

Please don't say that!

it was passed on to a couple of people on the forum earlier today before it happened, or so i hear.

I did.

it was passed on to a couple of people on the forum earlier today before it happened, or so i hear.

:shifty:

Oh noes Pardew :frantic:

I did.

He did.