Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

4th in the League ... not that bad.

:)

We are talking about Ajax, the biggest club in NL who are desperately trying to win the league for 7 years now.

He is mostly critised about his summer transfers, bringing Mido and Tanio to the club.

:laugh:

That move would bomb.

4th in the League ... not that bad.

:)

We are talking about Ajax, the biggest club in NL who are desperately trying to win the league for 7 years now.

He is mostly critised about his summer transfers, bringing Mido and Tanio to the club.

:laugh:

That move would bomb.

:lol:

If Martin comes, then I want to see us play similar to ajax last season. They scored so many goals its not even funny and were actually pretty decent at the back from the two or three matches I saw.

I think their bad performance this season must have been the Champions League taking to much energy from the players.

Mate text me saying Jol gave an interview in his Spurs days saying he would have loved to have managed us if he had of been offered it.

Freddy Shepherd interviewed him for the position of manager after Souness was sacked. He was still at Spurs at this point.

Mate text me saying Jol gave an interview in his Spurs days saying he would have loved to have managed us if he had of been offered it.

Shepherd interviewed him for our job, but he gave it to Roeder instead.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's painful watching everyone getting excited about Jol. He's not going to come here ffs.

Aye. :(

Have some faith man :lol:

It's painful watching everyone getting excited about Jol. He's not going to come here ffs.

Was prepared to go to Fulham in the summer.

Do you think someone like Jol would work for someone with Ashley's reputation?

Shepherd interviewed him for our job, but he gave it to Roeder instead.

I thought Jol just used it as tactic to get more pay from Spurs, could be wrong though.