Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

I'd be delighted with Jol for Hughton, personally.

Agreed, but the timing is fucking shite man!

why would it be? Still long way to go in the season and the transfer window is just round the corner.

The players we've got will be totally demotivated by Hughton's sacking, and the fat bastard won't put his hand in his pocket to buy players in January and there's usually shite players available in the window anyway!

Like I said, shite timing!

We can be sure of signing Keane from Spurs if Jol comes on as our manager.

But I'll believe this when I see it. Even though it seems like too much of a coincidence, I don't think we'll actually end up with a decent manager.

If Ashley is looking to cut the wage bill he won't.

Can't see this happening without guarantees of transfer money and more than decent wages.  No way Ashley provides either.  And doubt that Jol would truly follow Hughton like that, given their relationship. It's going to be Pardew and we will all hate it.

The players we've got will be totally demotivated by Hughton's sacking, and the fat b****** won't put his hand in his pocket to buy players in January and there's usually s**** players available in the window anyway!

Like I said, s**** timing!

Shit timing would be when it's too late for survival or sacking a manager without having a replacement lined up.

I hope Martin Jol comes in, it's probably the only plausible thing that would soften the blow of Hughton being sacked in a disgraceful manner. 

I just can't help but feel it's a coincidence that Jol has quit Ajax and our hopes will be destroyed as it's announced Pardew is the manager.

We can be sure of signing Keane from Spurs if Jol comes on as our manager.

But I'll believe this when I see it. Even though it seems like too much of a coincidence, I don't think we'll actually end up with a decent manager.

If Ashley is looking to cut the wage bill he won't.

If Jol replaces Hughton then it hardly suggests that's Ashley's thinking.

I'd be delighted with Jol for Hughton, personally.

Agreed, but the timing is fucking shite man!

why would it be? Still long way to go in the season and the transfer window is just round the corner.

The players we've got will be totally demotivated by Hughton's sacking, and the fat bastard won't put his hand in his pocket to buy players in January and there's usually shite players available in the window anyway!

Like I said, shite timing!

Well if there's no money then Jol won't come! :lol:

Source close to Ashley tells me he'd be "surprised" if Jol was new NU boss-doesn't mean not contender-but he'd want way more £ than Hughton

You'd like to think they realise a manager with "more experience" will cost more money. :undecided:

Not if he is unemployed and unable to take on TV work due to previous faux pas'

Source close to Ashley tells me he'd be "surprised" if Jol was new NU boss-doesn't mean not contender-but he'd want way more £ than Hughton

You'd like to think they realise a manager with "more experience" will cost more money. :undecided:

Not if they are out of work and shit, Pardew.