Fener - Palermo

Guest AceDeuce

Guest Wally_McFool

We have already qualified even if we lose tonight, as someone said Palermo cant pass us on the head to head basisand with Frankfurt having to play Fener , they cannot both pass us. If Frankfurt beat us and Fener and get more points than us, that means Fener can only get 6 points and we would better them on the head to head as well.

Mission accomplished!

we still need a point in frankfurt as fener can finish on 9points aswell,ther goal difference has been boosted tonight aswell.....if teams are level head to heads don't count,it goes to goal difference,then goals scored,then most away goals scored

Guest Murwinduck

Fenerbahce played very well aganist palermo they have good player like mateja kezman . stephen appiah alex de souza and tuncay sanli . i think maybe they will  be leader of this group..  i watched  the match and i just said what a match and scores...

Fenerbahce played very well aganist palermo they have good player like mateja kezman . stephen appiah alex de souza and tuncay sanli . i think maybe they will  be leader of this group..  i watched  the match and i just said what a match and scores...

Don't look now mate, but we're on top.  :winking:

Guest Murwinduck

Fenerbahce played very well aganist palermo they have good player like mateja kezman . stephen appiah alex de souza and tuncay sanli . i think maybe they will be leader of this group.. i watched the match and i just said what a match and scores...

Don't look now mate, but we're on top. :winking:

Yeah dude . but i just wanna say this critical part .  We know you are on top and we wanna you still this .. And win the Frankfurt match... :D

Fenerbahce played very well aganist palermo they have good player like mateja kezman . stephen appiah alex de souza and tuncay sanli . i think maybe they will be leader of this group.. i watched the match and i just said what a match and scores...

Yeah dude . but i just wanna say this critical part .  We know you are on top and we wanna you still this .. And win the Frankfurt match... :D

I don't get it, mate?  You want us to win the group or not? 

Guest Murwinduck

Yeah dude . but i just wanna say this critical part . We know you are on top and we wanna you still this .. And win the Frankfurt match... :D

I don't get it, mate? You want us to win the group or not?

dude i just  wanna one thing .. its you will win the frankfurt match .. So Frankfurt will eleminate and  we will easly defeated them :D:D

Yeah dude . but i just wanna say this critical part . We know you are on top and we wanna you still this .. And win the Frankfurt match... :D

dude i just  wanna one thing .. its you will win the frankfurt match .. So Frankfurt will eleminate and  we will easly defeated them :D:D

Sounds good to me.  :thup:

dude i just wanna one thing .. its you will win the frankfurt match .. So Frankfurt will eleminate and we will easly defeated them :D:D

Sounds good to me. :thup:

You're a better man than i am! :lol: