We have to show our support!

Ikon

Whatever action has to be taken to get him away from the club. If that means the club has to suffer right now then so be it.

It can't hurt the club any more than having Pardew in charge does.

If Ashley wants to run the club like a business then that's his decision - we need to start acting like customers instead of fans, meaning f***ing the whole thing off until he's gone.

Spot on, If HIS Business starts to lose even more money then so be it. Eventually the business will be so devalued he may just sell up, I'm ready and willing to wait as long as it takes for this to happen.

I cannot and will not spend anymore of my hard earned cash on Ashleys business.

To be honest, i understand your point (OP), however.

Ashley has bought a club with a massive fanbase and his actions are turning them (slowly) into customers.

You can treat supporters with contempt, and he has. But when they start becoming customers you have to think a little about what you're doing. And that's someting he's not doing very well.

We can love the club for what it means to us but we don't have to love it for what it means to him.

Correct. And not only customers, he also uses the fan base as advertising for his disgusting Sports direct business. If you support Newcastle, you're subsidising Ashley's other business.

we need to invade the pitch then make our way towards the directors boxes...

Then what ? banned from the stadium for life for violent conduct, sounds like a great plan.

Just stop going much easier and will have way more effect tbh

Everyone say hit his pockets, but still a minimum of 40.000 will show up at the stadium..

Im not a season ticket holder, and I only attended 4-5 matches a year since im not from england, but you can be sure I wont spend a penny on this club before ashley is out!

Everyone say hit his pockets, but still a minimum of 40.000 will show up at the stadium..

Im not a season ticket holder, and I only attended 4-5 matches a year since im not from england, but you can be sure I wont spend a penny on this club before ashley is out!

Yeah it will take a while for people to stop going to the match at all, eventually the gates will be like mborro but if thats what it takes then so be it.

Guest neesy111

Next season that will not happen, less than 20,000 will appear I have no doubt about that.

Guest neesy111

I think there are enough fans to ensure 30k under pretty much any circumstances. Similar to Leeds.

Nah, leeds do not have a real shitty board unlike we have, as it was their previous board that got them into trouble.  There would of been less than 30,000 last season for most games if people didn't have the 3 year season ticket anycase.

Everyone go to the match but do not enter the ground, sing for the lads from outside, you only need a radio to keep up with play.

The news coverage would be massive if we all refused to go into SJP, an empty stadium would make the point!

Everyone go to the match but do not enter the ground, sing for the lads from outside, you only need a radio to keep up with play.

The news coverage would be massive if we all refused to go into SJP, an empty stadium would make the point!

That would be fucking awsome! Would make headlines all around the world!!

Guest neesy111

further poor results and Pardew in charge, attendances will drop below 40k.

with saturday being live on the box and peole wanting to show some sort of protest i think there'll be under 40k.

Too many people will have already bought tickets.

The game on boxing day will show how bad people feel about the situation.

I'd love it if we could be united on this.