We've found him!

M4

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/3787/72636094hm0.jpg

Just give him the number nine already  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Coz of the fuking thickness of the shirt designer that actually looks like 'Shearer' on the back of his shirt.

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/3787/72636094hm0.jpg

Just give him the number nine already  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Coz of the fuking thickness of the shirt designer that actually looks like 'Shearer' on the back of his shirt.

It actually looks like SHEAREKI  :lol: a mixture of the two

I text my mate tonight "Had soo much humble pie I need to be sick" I love it when im wrong with this sort of thing though!

Last season Moore, this season Sibierski.

Maybe next bald bargain basement signing you'll be more understanding.  :winking:

I hear we're after Maccarone in January.  tongue.gif

I text my mate tonight "Had soo much humble pie I need to be sick" I love it when im wrong with this sort of thing though!

Last season Moore, this season Sibierski.

Maybe next bald bargain basement signing you'll be more understanding.  :winking:

I hear we're after Maccarone in January.  tongue.gif

Nah I will still abuse the next bargain basement signing, would curse myself if I changed my stance now wouldnt I?  :lol:

What is it with the white letters? It can't be a UEFA rule as Vigo had black letters last night. It just somes up our club that someone thinks its ok to authorise white letters onto white stripes time and again in europe, Luque basically looks like just Q.

What is it with the white letters? It can't be a UEFA rule as Vigo had black letters last night. It just somes up our club that someone thinks its ok to authorise white letters onto white stripes time and again in europe, Luque basically looks like just Q.

The UEFA rule is they've got to be either black or white apparently, neither of which is very useful to us.

Guest theunis

Sibi has been the transfer of the season i recon, been a great squad player. But i just think he lacks 1 thing just a little bit of pace, last night saw that but great for us hope it continues

Guest Magnetic North

Sibi has been the transfer of the season i recon, been a great squad player. But i just think he lacks 1 thing just a little bit of pace, last night saw that but great for us hope it continues

Excellent link-up play once again. Good goal too. Bien joué Antoine.