They Can be Leader Of this Group..(Fenerbahce)

Guest Murwinduck

Guest Murwinduck

Fenerbahce played very well aganist Palermo. They defeated palermo with score Appiah , Lugano  and Young Star Tuncay Sanli...

İf they have win their 2 match they can be leader of this group and i think they have power to do this. Besides they have a good player like Mateja Kezman Stephen Appiah  Alex De Souza Deivid De Souza and Tuncay Sanli...

İ wish NU , will win the Frankfurt - Newcastle match and will be leader of this group if not FENERBAHCE well probability leader of this group.. 

i just wanna one thing about this night , What a game and What a victory  aganist Palermo..

Go Canary  and take your reward ...

Guest Murwinduck

if NU loose aganist Frankfurt  Together we will see who will be leader of this group ... i just wanna say this..  Fenerbahce have good avarage (+2)  this part is important.

Guest Murwinduck

Go Canary and take your reward ...

So you're a Norwich supporter?? :lol:

No mate . Canary is the symbol of the Fenerbahce... İ am exactly Fan of Fenerbahce.. And Tonight we won  aganist palermo with our  55.000 fans like me...

Go Canary and take your reward ...

So you're a Norwich supporter?? :lol:

No mate . Canary is the symbol of the Fenerbahce... İ am exactly Fan of Fenerbahce.. And Tonight we won  aganist palermo with our  55.000 fans like me...

Well done, mate.  There was only http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/Geordiebootboy/attendance.png , but that's still plenty more than what we had out at St. James.  Cracking goal from Tuncay, he's a dandy little player.

Guest Murwinduck

Fener need 6pts, we need 1pt

Who's topping the group?

if you loose the frankfurt match we will see dude we will see... Dont worry..

Guest kinaldo

I presume it comes down to goal difference in the Uefa Cup then. If it was the CL then they wouldn't be able to catch us with our better head to head.

Guest Murwinduck

the bonk mate , 39.071 have ticket fans , tonight more then other official and have not ticket fans . Our stadium capacity is 55.000 fans. And how can you say tuncay is dandy little player dont you sow he's cracking goal tonight huh ?

Fener need 6pts, we need 1pt

Who's topping the group?

if you loose the frankfurt match we will see dude we will see... Dont worry..

Will be over when Celta beat you or draw, no need to wait till then.

Guest Murwinduck

I presume it comes down to goal difference in the Uefa Cup then. If it was the CL then they wouldn't be able to catch us with our better head to head.

maybe you're right we will see mate..

Guest Murwinduck

Don't get your Turkish knickers in a twist.

Dandy is a word for good.

be cool mate . we are just talking about two good team.. am i said any bad word about NU and NU fans.