They Can be Leader Of this Group..(Fenerbahce)

Guest Murwinduck

Haha...  this thread is a good time.  Murwinduck, I rate Tuncay, mate.  Wasn't slighting him in the least.  Loved watching him

score against the Wanc's back when.  3 class goals that night, although the third was tucked home off a sweet through ball.  His

first that night was incredible. 

:lol:

I can see how you removed all the difficult expressions from that statement to make it easier for a foreigner to read. :lol:

Damn, I was hoping to be a touch more subtle with that.  Haha.. 

Guest Murwinduck

Haha... this thread is a good time. Murwinduck, I rate Tuncay, mate. Wasn't slighting him in the least. Loved watching him

score against the Wanc's back when. 3 class goals that night, although the third was tucked home off a sweet through ball. His

I can see how you removed all the difficult expressions from that statement to make it easier for a foreigner to read. :lol:

:) anyway i didnt understand what he mean that exactly :D nevermind mate  the only one is important " this night was incredible " :D

Haha... this thread is a good time. Murwinduck, I rate Tuncay, mate. Wasn't slighting him in the least. Loved watching him

score against the Wanc's back when. 3 class goals that night, although the third was tucked home off a sweet through ball. His

:) anyway i didnt understand what he mean that exactly :D nevermind mate  the only one is important " this night was incredible " :D

Any night the Wanc's get dealt with is a good night. 

A person from Manchester is called a Manc for short.  (Sounds like Mank)

Also, Manchester United Supporters are referred to as Manc's or as the rest of the world knows them, Wankers. 

So, to narrow it down even further, you substitute the "M" with a "W" and you get Wanc, Wanc United, Wanc Face...  etc. 

That's yours, take it home, chew it, it's delicious.  :thup:

Guest Murwinduck

A person from Manchester is called a Manc for short. (Sounds like Mank)

Also, Manchester United Supporters are referred to as Manc's or as the rest of the world knows them, Wankers.

So, to narrow it down even further, you substitute the "M" with a "W" and you get Wanc, Wanc United, Wanc Face... etc.

That's yours, take it home, chew it, it's delicious. :thup:

ehehe thank you dude .. what a good expressions hah  i like that :D

Guest Murwinduck

So you mean that hah ? :D:D 

<<<<<<<================

<<<<<<<================

A person from Manchester is called a Manc for short. (Sounds like Mank)

So, to narrow it down even further, you substitute the "M" with a "W" and you get Wanc, Wanc United, Wanc Face... etc.

That's yours, take it home, chew it, it's delicious. :thup:

ehehe thank you dude .. what a good expressions hah  i like that :D

Thought you might.  Nice picture in your avatar.  :thup:

<<<<<<<================

<<<<<<<================

Lovely pic!

Guest Murwinduck

<<<<<<<================

<<<<<<<================

Lovely pic!

definitely :D

I don't know if we're gonna be the leader or not, and it doesn't matter since the first 3 qualifies for the next round. But I know we're gonna tap your asses if we ever play against you again.

btw i am a Fener fan. avete capito?

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1543/giveituppf3.jpg

Guest Deep456

Fenerbahce played very well aganist Palermo. They defeated palermo with score Appiah , Lugano and Young Star Tuncay Sanli...

İf they have win their 2 match they can be leader of this group and i think they have power to do this. Besides they have a good player like Mateja Kezman Stephen Appiah Alex De Souza Deivid De Souza and Tuncay Sanli...

İ wish NU , will win the Frankfurt - Newcastle match and will be leader of this group if not FENERBAHCE well probability leader of this group..

i just wanna one thing about this night , What a game and What a victory aganist Palermo..

Go Canary and take your reward ...

Are you new to the English language? Some of the things you said I found it quite hard to understand but mostly good.

Guest Murwinduck

" kendini bilmez bir kaç denyo " 

yeah try to understand this sentence ... it will be much easy than understand my english...  :D