Second-half diagnosis?

Full-time diagnosis?

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

Delighted for Taylor, great corner from Luque and a fine stooping header into the ground. Celebrated like a mentalist. :lol:

Sibbers scores again and we keep up our good record in Europe. Why are we so shit in the League?

Otherwise, it was a rubbish game.

Guest SmileyCulture

Excelent performance from the team, they showed real character pulling it back from 1 down to a win for the first time this season. We're right on course to finnish top of the group :D

- Excellent goal from Sibie

- Excellent goal from Taylor

- Great performance from Solano in defense

- Great corner for Luque (even though he was relatively shite for the rest of the game)

Excelent performance from the team, they showed real character pulling it back from 1 down to a win for the first time this season. We're right on course to finnish top of the group :D

Do we not finish top no matter what now?

Guest SmileyCulture

Do we not finish top no matter what now?

We have 9 points, were guaranteed to go through but we need a draw or a win next game to finnish top i beleive.

Guest TheOrder

Crap game, poor performance.

Two excellent goals and a fecking good win. Well pleased.

Crikey.

:?

Considering it was a patched up team with little or no mobility up front, i thought we did well.

Crap game, poor performance.

Two excellent goals and a fecking good win. Well pleased.

Crikey.

:?

Considering it was a patched up team with little or no mobility up front, i thought we did well.

Aye, we did alright in that sense, but that's down to the manager isn't it. Still don't think it was a particularly good performance - from a lot of individuals anyway. Still chuffed and we did great to turn it around right at the end. Sublime corner from Luque, making up for an average sort of performance.

I think Taylor was slightly happy! :lol:

I enjoyed the game, some good passing from us. Luque tried hard all match, should've scored but with zero confidence I don't blame him at all.

Sibi was very good, Solano should be our right back in all honesty from now on and Milner just never tires

Pleased for Taylor!  :thup:

:)

I quite enjoyed the game, very frustrating in parts, though. Solano definetly looks like he can do a job at right back, much better than Carr. Overall, we were relatively solid defensively, depsite Ramage being absolutely woeful going forward. Didn't think N'Zogbia or Emre really got going tonight, whilst Sibierski put in another impressive performance for a free signing. As for Luque, you can see he is very short on confidence - i'm not sure many will question his effort tonight, nice corner at the end.

Good result.

We still had a lot of problems keeping possession - not much movement for the man in possession. Zoggy just doesn't look happy at the moment. Luque put in a couple of good crosses and supplied the corner, but still didn't convince.

Solano did very well, but I wouldn't play him in defence in the Premiership, where his weakness in the air is going to be far more exposed than it was tonight.

We are going to win this group, except we lose in Frankfurt and Fenerbahce beat Celta and Frankfurt in its last two matches, because then they will top us on goal difference.