newcastle - what a joke!

Guest the-toon-are-shite

Guest the-toon-are-shite

blah blah blah blah, i'm fed up of hearing 'just how good the newcastle fans are'. The last few games i've seen on the box, all i can see is grey empty seats. I can't understand your daft mentality. You've never won anything and your not very likely too, your sat near the bottom of the league, yet your still in various cup competitions and, it has to said, doing ok. In the uefa cup you have had some of europe's top teams come to the park, all who have good pedigree's and rich histories (unlike you lot- ha) and in the league cup you had pompey, who are 3rd in the league! So WHY WHY WHY do people rant and rave about how good your support is when all your cup games the players and the tv viewers are looking at empty seats because your aparent 'great fans' are that daft and lazy to even make it to the match!

oh, and for the record you don't even deserve to be top half of the table, let alone as you lot all ways 'way shood be back up tha' wa' we belong' stop deluding yourselves and look forward to another baron 50 years! ha 

Guest TheOrder

blah blah blah blah, i'm fed up of hearing 'just how good the newcastle fans are'. The last few games i've seen on the box, all i can see is grey empty seats. I can't understand your daft mentality. You've never won anything and your not very likely too, your sat near the bottom of the league, yet your still in various cup competitions and, it has to said, doing ok. In the uefa cup you have had some of europe's top teams come to the park, all who have good pedigree's and rich histories (unlike you lot- ha) and in the league cup you had pompey, who are 3rd in the league! So WHY WHY WHY do people rant and rave about how good your support is when all your cup games the players and the tv viewers are looking at empty seats because your aparent 'great fans' are that daft and lazy to even make it to the match!

oh, and for the record you don't even deserve to be top half of the table, let alone as you lot all ways 'way shood be back up tha' wa' we belong' stop deluding yourselves and look forward to another baron 50 years! ha 

The sad thing is, you must of spent a bit of time doing that annarl!

Guest Gemmill

is that all you can come up with - nit picking at my spelling!

fools..............

Seriously though, have you got nothing better to do?  Are you a boro fan?

Guest Armchair Pundit

fools..............

You're not even a quality WUM  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Guest elbee909

Daft cunt  :lol:

fools..............

Says the guy who takes his time to sign up to a opposition fan site and write a fairly long thread! Haven't you got better things to do?

Guest the-toon-are-shite

ive got lots to do ta very much, seeing you lot bicker and your team at the bottom of the pile is one of lifes simple pleasures.

i've got an idea - we're not doing very well so we'll show our support by booing the team and turning on the board , that'll help...

also, have you got any songs that don't include 'shearer' or 'toon' ?

...and your not very likely too

Oh yes we are.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/hollywood_on_tyne/images/likely_lads/likely_lads_couch270.jpg