I have

Cajun

Question for the IT bods, will they be able to monitor how long I spend on certain sites or how often I access them?

They can monitor anything they like with the right software. The main thing that stands out though is data transfer, so avoid youtube and things that involve lots of downloading.

Question for the IT bods, will they be able to monitor how long I spend on certain sites or how often I access them?

They can monitor anything they like with the right software. The main thing that stands out though is data transfer, so avoid youtube and things that involve lots of downloading.

Bugger! ha ha will probably just come on here every now and then.

Guest Invicta_Toon

has your place posted an internet usage policy?

if not, just do whatever you like and claim ignorance (except downloading the Al-Qaeda bomb manual)

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think they use the common sense theory in which case im covered for both  :thup:

doesnt count for shit tbh

no policy = no idea mate, didn't have clue I wasn't aloud to view N-O during work hours

I think they use the common sense theory in which case im covered for both  :thup:

no policy = no idea mate, didn't have clue I wasn't aloud to view N-O during work hours

cos you were driving a bus

In all honesty im not sure if the

"sorry boss I didnt realise I wasnt supposed to be looking at internet forums while im supposed to be clearing this huge backlog"

is gonna go down too well!

:lol:

if your not sure if it will go down well finish the sentence with "you barely human wanksplat who's wife uses my semen as face cream"

should put it beyond doubt.

pleased to be of help :winking:

Guest Invicta_Toon

"sorry boss I didnt realise I wasnt supposed to be looking at internet forums while im supposed to be clearing this huge backlog"

jeez jon you need to grow some balls

you need to bone up on your workplace law

cos you were driving a bus

jeez jon you need to grow some balls

you need to bone up on your workplace law

aye, i've been through the 'Electronic Media Policy' with a fine-tooth comb. It specifically states that taking part in any online discussion group is against the rules. Oh well.