Jose Fonte

Guest geoffasenna

Guest geoffasenna

Metro Radio reckons he just got out of a helecopter at the airport. its on there twitter feed, i have no idea who the bloke is, have googled him and he's portugese cb at southampton, please god no!

Metro Radio reckons he just got out of a helecopter at the airport. its on there twitter feed, i have no idea who the bloke is, have googled him and he's portugese cb at southampton, please god no!

:dowie:

:lol:

;D

:lol:

Is this a joke? It's the fella who's missus Pardew was alleged to have slept with. He has transferred him before. I am saying alleged, not saying there is any truth in these rumours :lol: but we have all heard them surely?

Guest geoffasenna

Well we couldn't beat a league 2 team on saturday, so signing league 1 players must be an improvement. :lol:

christ you on here now lol

Is this a joke? It's the fella who's missus Pardew was alleged to have slept with. He has transferred him before. I am saying alleged, not saying there is any truth in these rumours :lol: but we have all heard them surely?

I've certainly heard a rumour that this alleged affair was one of the reasons Pards was booted out of Southampton.

So it sounds like in return for having a stab at his wife Pards made a promise that he would get Fonte a lucrative move to a Premiership club - and they are all mates now  :lol:

Well we couldn't beat a league 2 team on saturday, so signing league 1 players must be an improvement. :lol:

christ you on here now lol

Neesy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you. Epic disaster of an OP.