John Carver

Guest neesy111

Oddly specific that they're in charge for "Burney and Leicester." Seems to imply that someone will be brought in after that.

This is coming dangerously close to giving me hope.

Just want to make sure we don't have a pesky cup run before appointing the new manager.

Oddly specific that they're in charge for "Burney and Leicester." Seems to imply that someone will be brought in after that.

Burnley and Leicester are only 2 days apart, no point even trying to get a manager in before Leicester, really. Then it's a week until Chelsea away afterwards (nice game for a new manager to start :lol: )

Guest antz1uk

No new appointment until after transfer window, no signings, no money spent. Guess who wins again?

tbf i don't think we need to sign anyone, esp if we're looking at the possibility of getting someone in the summer, pointless buying players that they may not want, without trying to sound like pardew, we've still got aarons and de jong to come back, possibly even HBA, fgs if we get a decent continental coach we may even get MYM back. the main thing is we've got shot of pardew n it was him that had everyone in stupid playing positions

as for backroom, carver, i think is a prick, but stone, i imagine he had very little input into training other than doing what he was told, that was his job, Carver just has ideas way above his station and is an arrogant prick

I suppose I would rather we took our time and got the right manager in, then panic and get anybody in ASAP. Problem is finding the right man to suit the regime is almost impossible. I imagine whoever gets the job will be a very unpopular appointment either way.

I don't think so, the games are within A few days of each other, just means nothing's going to happen till next week I'd imagine. is that when fat Mike returns?

Aye ive done a u-turn on Carver. What game was it, where he was mouthing off to the fans?

Utter cretin. How Bobby put up with him is beyond me.

Southampton. Fans who had made a near 700 mile round trip had the nerve to complain about the s*** they'd been watching previous to us getting humped 4-0. The first thing the new manager should be doing is getting rid of Charver and bringing in his own team. Ashley probably won't let him though as it increases costs.

Won't the compo from Pardew get rid of them aswell, with no cost to NUFC (also know as Ashleys Pocket)

I suppose I would rather we took our time and got the right manager in, then panic and get anybody in ASAP. Problem is finding the right man to suit the regime is almost impossible. I imagine whoever gets the job will be a very unpopular appointment either way.

That's the problem. The joy of being rid of Pardew will be short lived when we see his replacement. Let's be honest it's going to be someone of similar ilk.

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder just said on Twitter, should be a story on Ronnie Gill website anytime soon.

Good move, always liked Carver.

:lol:

:okay:

That's the problem. The joy of being rid of Pardew will be short lived when we see his replacement. Let's be honest it's going to be someone of similar ilk.

Of course it is but worse. Pardew was the absolute perfect person to work in that Josef Fritzl locked in the basement style of managerial framework set out by Ashley. He literally cannot get a better manager than Pardew to work in those conditions so unless he has an epiphany and changes his whole mentality toward the club, we are fucked. Least we won't have to look at Pardews face anymore. Every cloud.

Actually buzzing to enjoy our players again, glad we got Burnley a game we can win so there wont be any "WELL LUK NOW PARDEW AS GONE UVE LOST!!!" type fucking shit

First game I assume the new manager will have is Chelsea away. Don't worry, it'll be coming then :lol:

Actually buzzing to enjoy our players again, glad we got Burnley a game we can win so there wont be any "WELL LUK NOW PARDEW AS GONE UVE LOST!!!" type f***ing s***

Unless we lose of course.

I can take a defeat anytime of the week, month or year but what i cant stand is turning up half arsed with a defensive set up and still losing.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye ive done a u-turn on Carver. What game was it, where he was mouthing off to the fans?

Utter cretin. How Bobby put up with him is beyond me.

Southampton away, feel sorry for those who he was mouthing off to tbh.

:lol: