John Carver

Guest neesy111

If carver does keep us up this season why would we look elsewhere for a more expensive version of the same type of head coach, why pay carver and co off and then appoint someone in his place when the mid table expectations are exactly the same.

The only reason to appoint a better standard of coach is if we want a better league finish or to go further in the cups which we don't, why spend money on de Boer when the ground will still be full with carver

Unfortunately you are absolutely spot on. Carvers got this gig permanently gents. We may as well get used to it.

Imagine being so undeveloped that at his age he doesn't realise that mentioning Bobby Robson EVERY SINGLE TIME is just weird and inappropriate. Just imagine the level of creep we are talking about here. This is the current manager head coach.

Imagine him also thinking that mentioning that Mourinho recommended him, was a power move, that would make him a more worthwhile candidate. Please imagine this. This is the man charged with looking after the club for months if not years.

He is showing Joe Harvey a total lack of respect as well by keep referring to SBR as this clubs greatest ever manager.

This is honestly the most nonsensical appointment the club have made in my lifetime. And that's after the fat c*** tried to resurrect he career of Uncle Joe.

I've not known a less qualified manager to be appointed in charge of a Premiership club.

What a shower of bollocks,

:pardsgrin:

Any fucking excuse. :rolleyes:

Come home to this, f***ing absurd. Clearly just writing off the rest of the season and when we lose the next 3 games or so we are immediately in a really foul atmosphere. Clear f*** you to the fans from the club. I hope everyone in charge falls of a cliff

I've sent my cancellation today. That interview last week and the predictably s*** appointment of Carver were the final straws for me.

We haven't got anyone lined up and the supposed targets will all have much better options in the summer. Another huge mistake by the t**ts running the club.

I thought I'd feel sad. I feel relieved.

I've sent my cancellation today. That interview last week and the predictably s*** appointment of Carver were the final straws for me.

We haven't got anyone lined up and the supposed targets will all have much better options in the summer. Another huge mistake by the t**ts running the club.

Well done. :thup:

nice one but it is a hard thing to do so you can still watch them online/pub and still get your fix  O0

Wait until you miss your first game, it's like recovering from an illness.  I felt worse on the run up to missing my first game, on matchday it felt like a relief to be not going.

Well done. :thup:

Better late than never I suppose. Feel a mug for not doing it sooner. I used to love going to the match but these past two years have been purgatory. It's become little more than an irritating distraction from the pub.

Well done to everyone that's cancelled. They need to realise that a club without fans isn't fit for purpose, I'd rather burn the fuckin place down and start afresh than watch this bunch of twats twist it into something that none of us can relate to, something that's only there to earn a bunch of suits a load of money.

Wait until you miss your first game, it's like recovering from an illness.  I felt worse on the run up to missing my first game, on matchday it felt like a relief to be not going.

I felt awful on the first day of the season. Six months later, the thought of going back makes me feel slightly queasy.

It'll be worth it eventually.

I felt awful on the first day of the season. Six months later, the thought of going back makes me feel slightly queasy.

It'll be worth it eventually.

I thought I'd feel shit and didn't.  I miss it on non match days knowing that I'll not be going but the feeling of relief of not going is greater than the feeling of missing it, if that makes sense.

It's been such a chore recently I don't think I'll be that bothered. Will definitely consider going back under new ownership.