John Carver

Guest neesy111

"The fans and the region deserve a successful team and both myself and my support staff worked very hard with the squad that was available to us."

Blaming the players in his leaving piece.  Bet clubs will be queuing up at JC's door :lol:

So detestable :lol:

Hopefully just waiting for compensation then. I reckon it will be to do with Freddie though. Not sure if even Pardew is daft enough to pay compensation for this fat sack of shit. Krul has got worse and worse under him, hoping for Steele to come in.

Guest Roger Kint

Woodman staying according to the official site announcement. Can only hope its to force Palace's hand rather than through choice

FFS.. BBC Breakfast News reporting on Carver and Stone leaving the club...

"The pair kept Newcastle in the top flight on the last day of the season"

:rolleyes:

Yeah but they did go on to say that they had been on an awful run before hand.

I don't get these full-contract payoffs at all. I mean, I have a contract but it has loads of clauses where they can terminate my ass if I'm absolutely rubbish at my job.

"John, I'm giving you a formal written warning for playing Ryan Taylor at centre midfield. I need you sign an acknowledgement."

I don't get these full-contract payoffs at all. I mean, I have a contract but it has loads of clauses where they can terminate my ass if I'm absolutely rubbish at my job.

Yeah, football contracts are guaranteed over here too. I don't get how it came to this, since it means people can just scratch their balls on the back of a multi-year multi-million contract that has to be paid in full no matter what. I wish I had that in my job too.

Guest antz1uk

Yeah, football contracts are guaranteed over here too. I don't get how it came to this, since it means people can just scratch their balls on the back of a multi-year multi-million contract that has to be paid in full no matter what. I wish I had that in my job too.

power with the players/managers if they're wanted when the contracts are dished out innit

Difficult to quantify  in football and it's industry standard seemingly

We've won 3 times this year, it's not that hard to quantify.

Feels like the fumigation is virtually complete to finally rid us of the contamination of the club by Pardew and his incompetent coaches. The era is over, well almost, when the useless Woodman goes to Palace. What's this about Clark as number 2? Not that useless alleged piss artist Lee Clark? Please No. We don't want any more chest thumping ex player useless geordie boys proclaiming their love of the club and asking gizza job cos a luv the Toon me. Let's try and think outside the box and get someone competent

Guest firetotheworks

I'll never understand anyone even mentioning that "he loves the club"...It's completely irrelevant. The fans all love the club but you wouldn't dream of putting one in charge. That and the fact that he was quite happy to cling onto something that his weight alone was causing to sink. It's all bullshit, the chest beating local lad stuff massively winds me up.