John Carver

Guest neesy111

Passion doesn't really help if your team is packed with mercenaries.

The important think is players who are ruthlessly competitive and committed to the game itself, rather than NUFC specifically. For those players it shouldn't matter who they play for.

Guest firetotheworks

Passion doesn't really help if your team is packed with mercenaries.

Give mercenaries Carver's passion.

So, leaves by mutual consent then according to the club. The horrible twat were probably licking Ashley's hoop while being told that he had to agree to the resignation or they'd be far more ruthless in their club statement.

Feck!  Just clicked on page 1 of this thread by accident but decided to have a read through.....  where did it all go wrong?!! :'(    :mike:

Page 11 O0

Love Carver like.

You know how the Nazi's liked their aryans to be blone haired and blue eyes? Well if there was a Geordie "ideal", it would be Carver.

This one in particular is incredibly unfortunate.

Feck!  Just clicked on page 1 of this thread by accident but decided to have a read through.....  where did it all go wrong?!! :'(    :mike:

Page 11 O0

Love Carver like.

You know how the Nazi's liked their aryans to be blone haired and blue eyes? Well if there was a Geordie "ideal", it would be Carver.

yowza

Page 11 O0

Love Carver like.

Shit a brick, that's fucking disgusting!

I wanted Eric Steele to come here. Finding De Gea and all. We kept Woodman either to keep his highly sought ed son or to get some money from Palace eventually.

WAT.

He meant "Finding Nemo".

Guest antz1uk

in all of our defences, he had previously been associated with Sir Bobby (and don't we know it now the amount of times he has reminded us) which was an extremely happy and good time to support NUFC and evoked great memories. if we had known what a complete stooge and muppet he was going to be so many positive things wouldn't have been written. I tihnk it's now obvious that he was just a buffer between Sir Bobby and the players and no more than a bib and cone man. he managed to hoodwink many others into believing he had far more of an input than he actually had looking back imo. hindsight is a wonderful thing

I wanted Eric Steele to come here. Finding De Gea and all. We kept Woodman either to keep his highly sought ed son or to get some money from Palace eventually.

WAT.

He meant "Finding Nemo".

He is the one who found David De Gea and make his the best keeper you idiots.

Guest Roger Kint

:spit:

De Gea was already one of the best keepers in Europe before he joined Man United, he was highly sought after by both Real Madrid and Barca and was starting for Atletico f***ing Madrid.

Found my arse.

Only the 100 or so games for Atletico/B side/Spanish under 21's. How could anyone else have seen him except Steele

WAT.

He meant "Finding Nemo".

He is the one who found David De Gea and make his the best keeper you idiots.

:lol:

:spit:

De Gea was already one of the best keepers in Europe before he joined Man United, he was highly sought after by both Real Madrid and Barca and was starting for Atletico f***ing Madrid.

Found my arse.

He saw and identify him 3 years before he joins Manchester. He didn't scout him when he plays for Athletico.

Tbf to Ethi, I've still no idea whether he's a WUM or incredibly thick. Takes some dedication either way.

EDIT: Actually, that's eerily similar to John Carver. Is Ethi John Carver?