WWF Revived?

Espio

World Wrestling Football (club)

Fuck it, it started a bit of banter in the rumours thread, so surely worthy of it's own.

Vince McMahon in Talks with Ashley?

http://blogs.loughboroughecho.net/goaltastic/2011/01/new-owner-to-wrestle-control-o.html

New owner to wrestle control of Newcastle United?

By Isaac Ashe on Jan 21, 11 04:05 PM in Oddballs

IT'S not just never-gonna-happen rumours about players like David Beckham and Ronaldinho joining teams like Leicester City and Scunthorpe that get banded about in the silly season that is the January transfer window.

In fact my favourite bit of unsubstantiated gossip so far this month involves new ownership looking to get a hold on Newcastle United.

Because word on the street is Mike Ashley is in talks with billionaire WWE owner Vince McMahon over the sale of the Magpies.

If this actually happens, on hearing the news I promise I will tear off my shirt Hulk Hogan style and wrestle whoever's nearest to me to the ground.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Every player would enter the pitch one at time with their own theme music. Subs would be run ins, with the oncoming player attacking the player coming off with a chair, or probably just a bottle of Lucazade. Seriously though, could you imagine it, man. Holy shit, we'd never hear the end of it.  :lol:

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Every player would enter the pitch one at time with their own theme music. Subs would be run ins, with the oncoming player attacking the player coming off with a chair, or probably just a bottle of Lucazade. Seriously though, could you imagine it, man. Holy shit, we'd never hear the end of it.  :lol:

I was gonna say, you must be fucking delighted at this rumour mate. :lol:

Theme songs for players - any suggestions?

Guest Cdn_geordie

Every player would enter the pitch one at time with their own theme music. Subs would be run ins, with the oncoming player attacking the player coming off with a chair, or probably just a bottle of Lucazade. Seriously though, could you imagine it, man. Holy s***, we'd never hear the end of it.  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Maybe some good will come of it. We could have at Wrestlemania the return of the Mean Street Posse vrs the newcomers The Cockney Mafia, imagine the buy rates that would generate, especially in Newcastle.

:lol:

Next week on Raw, Vince & Mike are in the ring for the signing of contracts.

Mike Ashley is taking the North East number 1 wrestler as protection: The Charva MC Pauly C

Nice to see where my tax money is being spent.

They should just have the Premier League trophy in the middle of the pitch hanging  from the roof of the stadium... ladder match for the title anyone...?

P.S. Ameobi with a bit of face paint on = Papa Shango...hmm.  So THAT'S why every single manager has loved him and kept him.... the power of VOODOO!

Archived