WWF Revived?

Espio

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Barton will need to regrow his Ravishing Rick Rude tache'...

Mike Ashley as the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, Llambias as IRS... with Shola as Virgil

:lol:

Just watching a clip on Youtube of the Undertaker's return at Judgment Day 2000 which was one of my favourite ever returns, even if they did mess it up a bit. HBK's shorts are fucking tiny. :o

I've sent an inquiry to WWE's International Media contact asking if McMahon is considering buying a soccer club. :smug:

Unfortunately, all that's going to do is ruin the fun we are having.

I'm still trying to figure out who's comparable to Val Venis. Having a tough time getting past Alan Smith.

Hello ladies....

I've sent an inquiry to WWE's International Media contact asking if McMahon is considering buying a soccer club. :smug:

I'm still trying to figure out who's comparable to Val Venis. Having a tough time getting past Alan Smith.

Hello ladies....

Pardew. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Just watching a clip on Youtube of the Undertaker's return at Judgment Day 2000 which was one of my favourite ever returns, even if they did mess it up a bit. HBK's shorts are f***ing tiny. :o

Great return but the ending was weird as fuck. Taker hit the tomebstone after the buzzer rang ffs.

You lot should come out to 'no chance in hell' if this happens.

Like I'll be getting a reply. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Like I'll be getting a reply. :lol:

Imagine the drama if it was 'No Comment'.  :lol:

Hello ladies....

Pardew. :lol:

;D ;D

Nailed it. Can't believe I didn't think of him.

Guest kingdawson

When Vince decides to sell up he should turn on you like he did Steve Austin when he was revealed as the higher power.