This Group of Death in the Yufa

Rob W

Everyone agreed we'd got the toughest YUFA Group but so far we're sailing along

If you were watching the results in Yurop you'd think we were  a bloody great side wouldn't you..............................  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

If you were watching the results in Yurop you'd think we were  a bloody great side wouldn't you..............................   bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Mentioned this last night, nobody in Europe will want to play us in the latter rounds. I also just think we have players more suited to European football (Bramble [yes, Bramble!], Emre, Luque, Sibierski)

Guest nufcandy

If you were watching the results in Yurop you'd think we were  a bloody great side wouldn't you..............................  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Mentioned this last night, nobody in Europe will want to play us in the latter rounds. I also just think we have players more suited to European football (Bramble [yes, Bramble!], Emre, Luque, Sibierski)

luque?! please no

We've done marvellous. Absolutely no doubt about it.

I would have taken 3rd place with open arms a huge smile on my face; 1st place is fantastic.

I'm scared to even think what you'd do if we do finish top.

We've done marvellous. Absolutely no doubt about it.

I would have taken 3rd place with open arms a huge smile on my face; 1st place is fantastic.

I'm scared to even think what you'd do if we do finish top.

So am i tbh. :lol: