Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

I was in the box office earlier and heard the bint next to me say they'd all be sent out (she kept reinforcing the sending out had nothing to do with the club) either on Friday or at the very latest yesterday. People should have received them by Wednesday or Thursday. It doesn;t leave much time to resolve problems but I guess thats where the magic of a smartcard/chip comes into play.

Just received my ST package. Relieved to see it's here, but fucking pissed off with what it's came in. Mike just give me my fucking card and let me go to the game, don't give me all of your cheap, shitty advertising or your worthless excuse of a way to appease the fans. Just fuck off to London and don't come back you useless, horrible, fat, sweaty, irritating, arrogant, idiotic, unbeleivable, cretin of a sack. Seriously, you are a grade 'A' cunt.

Guest Jubby

Could do with getting mine tomorrow like, properly fretting about it knowing how f***ing stupid the box office lot are.

[/quoa

Aye a na could do with getting mine Aswel

Went down to try and get it again this morning, still not there, delayed because of the rain on Saturday.

If I can't get it tomorrow morning I'm going to loot the fucking joint.

I changed my details when I filled in the forms in February and they haven't even bothered to update them. Noticed about 3 hours ago that it's going to my old address. Hopefully I wont have to deal with them again for another 10 years.

Just rang them, everyone will get by Thursday now!!!

Last week, it was Tuesday. By the weekend, it was Wednesday. Now it's Thursday :lol:

Be fair, Pardew's going as fast as he can

Got mine this morning. What a load of tat.  :lol:

Relief to finally get it though.

On the basis my seat is next to you (well i think it's you if my memory is correct) mine should be waiting for me at home :aww:

On the basis my seat is next to you (well i think it's you if my memory is correct) mine should be waiting for me at home :aww:

Row U, Area T, seat 64.

Aye Greg, disgusting man. Have you read the backs of the little bits of card?

Anyway, I hope you all wear your 'MEMBERSHIP BADGESS WITH PRIDE'  :lol:

It really is fucking shit, is this what members get when they join as well? Pathetic if so.

Someone bought me a membership once for a birthday or Christmas or something, despite the fact I have a ST. IT was considerably better than this, I got a scarf and an NUFC beer tankard.

Row U, Area T, seat 64.

Seat 62 :smug:

Row U, Area T, seat 64.

Aye Greg, disgusting man. Have you read the backs of the little bits of card?

Anyway, I hope you all wear your 'MEMBERSHIP BADGESS WITH PRIDE'  :lol:

I would wear it with pride if it had a toon crest on it lol not  pointless black n white circles lol.