SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Funny how a lot of people are changing their tunes on Zoggy all of a sudden, but I'd gladly take him back in the summer. Clearly the best player in their team by some margin and we shouldn't have gotten rid to start with.

He's so good that when he was finally picked for the full French squad for a friendly, that they played him for a half, saw how technically useless he is and have never picked him again.

The two best wingers i've ever seen at Newcastle were completely ignored by their country during their stint here. Both were French, btw. :thup:

You've just been owned. And you deserve it, coming out with such nonsense.

I watched him last night, and he did seem to have improved as a player. Despite running into a few blind alleys, he looked far more composed.

However, it did look like he was thriving in a free role where he was the star. A more disciplined role in a better side and a bigger club would be a different story - temperamentally as much as anything. And Ben Arfa looks a far more complete player.

If we're talking about £10m plus, I'd rather look elsewhere.

I watched him last night, and he did seem to have improved as a player. Despite running into a few blind alleys, he looked far more composed.

However, it did look like he was thriving in a free role where he was the star. A more disciplined role in a better side and a bigger club would be a different story - temperamentally as much as anything. And Ben Arfa looks a far more complete player.

If Wigan are relegated, which i'm hoping for we will probably get him for around the fee we sold him for.

Guest Brazilianbob

Everyone is forgetting that there will be other clubs interested in him.  It is not a given that we will get him in the summer.  We may be outbid for him by the big clubs, and I certainly don't want to see the bulk of the £35m going on him!

Everyone is forgetting that there will be other clubs interested in him.  It is not a given that we will get him in the summer.  We may be outbid for him by the big clubs, and I certainly don't want to see the bulk of the £35m going on him!

If one of the CL clubs come in, then we've no chance. But I don't think that'll happen. Zoggy isn't quite in that class.

I also seriously doubt whether Dave Whelan will be able to bear relegation and then losing his best player to his hated rival. Never under estimate a rich man with a grudge.

He's so good that when he was finally picked for the full French squad for a friendly, that they played him for a half, saw how technically useless he is and have never picked him again.

The two best wingers i've ever seen at Newcastle were completely ignored by their country during their stint here. Both were French, btw. :thup:

You've just been owned. And you deserve it, coming out with such nonsense.

:lol:

Quality.

I thought Charlie was brilliant for a season or so for us but then you could tell for a long time he wasn't playing to his best and his improvement seem to have come to a halt.

However for Wigan obviously he's said things off the pitch like he did for us, wants a move to a bigger club blah blah blah but for Wigan he's actually still putting the performances in on the pitch. I only manged to catch first half of game last night and Charlie was running the show from Wigan's point of view, left side right side, through the middle, seemed all over. I wouldn't be paying 10 million to have him back but i certainly would take him back for half of that if the opportunity came about.

He's still an absolute cunt though  :snod:

Agree that clubs will be in for him first who can offer better wages and does anybody really exp[ect him to come back when he was desperate to get away in the first place .

Agree that clubs will be in for him first who can offer better wages and does anybody really exp[ect him to come back when he was desperate to get away in the first place .

He wanted to get away because he couldn't get a starting role in the midfield. We were playing him at left back or on the bench while Duff picked up 80k a week for running round in circles on the left wing.

If he was desperate it was because he'd ran into a brick wall career wise here and JFK certainly put his nose out.

We're a different team nowadays, he enjoyed life on Tyneside and with the exception of the the CL qualifiers we should be as well placed as any club regarding our bargaining power.

• 3 months later...
Guest Haris Vuckic

He's an utter, utter prick but people will forget about that if he puts in a couple of good performances.