SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Sorry Dave I meant which user?

I'm sure you'll find it, I don't particularly want to link to it. Strikes me as another cwarr07.

If true we'll surely find out in no time. :rolleyes:

***Fee Agreed with Wigan believed to be 8.5m possible rising to 10m*** Thats what I am told!

17 hours ago

I would imagine this is total bollocks, but worth recording just to confirm it.

Sounds a bit on the high side for a player in the last year of his contract. Not that I'm complaining if it's true.

Guest Heneage

Sorry Dave I meant which user?

I'm sure you'll find it, I don't particularly want to link to it. Strikes me as another cwarr07.

If true we'll surely find out in no time. :rolleyes:

Looking at his timeline he seems more the megaphone for others claims.

***Fee Agreed with Wigan believed to be 8.5m possible rising to 10m*** Thats what I am told!

17 hours ago

Sounds a bit on the high side for a player in the last year of his contract. Not that I'm complaining if it's true.

with 1 year to go its not like in jan with 6 months to go where players can go for knockdown fees (see pienarr to spurs) so would expect it to be about that price

not that I believe that rumour

17 hours ago

Quelle surprise:

there have been talk its been accepted however Wigan seem to be hanging on till he returns to uk in hope of bigger bid.

1 hour ago

:lol:

Guest elbee909

17 hours ago

Quelle surprise:

there have been talk its been accepted however Wigan seem to be hanging on till he returns to uk in hope of bigger bid.

1 hour ago

:lol:

How is that accepting it then? :)

I'd go for zoggy. He's adapted, almost nailed on to perform, knows the area, is classed as club grown for future European adventures and it would be righting a past mistake by letting him go.

Gervinho would really show we mean business, but we will already lost Tiote for anc duties, to lose two key players would be a nightmare.

I think overall he'd cost less as well.

Guest axel

Article doesn't work, what was the first offer? £5m? I reckon £8m would probably be a compromise to suit both parties. Would be worth it too imo [/complete backtrack from a couple of years ago]

Article says we have to bid £10m and that Pardew will offer him £60k a week