Your football

Sweet. First game of the 5 a side season, didn't disgrace myself one bit. In fact got a few congratulations from the opponents for some saves. We won 2-1, couldn't do much about the goal. We fell apart in the final 5 or so minutes thanks to my petulant as fuck mate :lol: He plays full 11 a side, pretty damn good player compared with most of us. Yet he's got to have the shortest fucking temper, ref basically admitted he was letting him off as it was the first game etc and didn't card him for some of his shit.

Got stuffed 7-0 today with only 11 players.

Not too bothered about the result. Absolutely fuming inside at being booked for 'simulation', caught late by a slide tackle in the box - didn't even appeal as it was that blatant, ref waved play on only to bring it back and book me for exclaiming "what?!" when I realised he hadn't given it.

Joke of a £10 fine.

Used to play for Prudhoe YC from u8's to u18's, but then went in to the adults league and I lost interest due to losing fitness/working on training nights and most weekends/having a girlfriend and not wanting to get kicked about by people twice my age and twice my size. Was pretty good from about 12-17, played on the left wing but lacked confidence (and was quite tall and stick thin so if I was caught I'd usually be pushed off).

Havent played 11 a side 'til about the start of 2009, but used to play work 5-a-side which I loved but that's stopped now. Really want to get back in to playing whether it be full sided or small sided , miss it especially when watching my younger brother play. Need to get fit again first though.

Well. That went terribly. Awful fucking team, and we somehow managed to match them. 2-2. Horrendous passback in my area that I just couldn't hack out with a cunt bearing down on me. And then the lucky cunt's corner swerved round into the goal. We all switched off like hell, 'cause we knew they were shit within the first 5 minutes. None of paying attention. Ah well, only 2 games we've played together and 4 points on the board. Fair start, just should be better.

Just played my last game of 5 a side at a Power League in London that is closing down.  Been playing there for 4 years now - reckon I must have spent nearly a grand playing there now..

Need to find a new location but there aren't many in Central London!

Just played my last game of 5 a side at a Power League in London that is closing down.  Been playing there for 4 years now - reckon I must have spent nearly a grand playing there now..

I play at Mile End stadium, they have loads of leagues there. It's run by The Elms (theelms.co.uk).

Not sure if it qualifies as central London, but it's OK.

I play at Mile End stadium, they have loads of leagues there. It's run by The Elms (theelms.co.uk).

Not sure if it qualifies as central London, but it's OK.

Cheers - might have a look into that.  This place we were at was ideal for work as it was 2 mins away.  Meant you could actually play at lunchtime and get back within an hour.

About to start the uni 5-a-side league this afternoon, blatantly going to get our arses kicked. And it's freezing.

We lost 6-2 to the team that came 2nd in the league of 10 last season, not too bad really. They had a proper keeper with pads and everything (we swapped keepers every 2 goals) and they also had 2 subs they kept rotating, we're all unfit and played the whole game. Plenty positives to take

• Rich changed the title to Your football