Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

There's nothing positive about this signing bar the fact that he isn't weak as shit like Loven, Best and Rangers.

Physical presence is the only thing he adds, which for me to be honest might be helpful in training.

But couldn't be bothered about this signing, doubt he'll play (m)any matches tbh.

There's nothing positive about this signing bar the fact that he isn't weak as s*** like Loven, Best and Rangers.

Physical presence is the only thing he adds, which for me to be honest might be helpful in training.

But couldn't be bothered about this signing, doubt he'll play (m)any matches tbh.

I wouldn't say Ranger & Best are weak players....

There's nothing positive about this signing bar the fact that he isn't weak as s*** like Loven, Best and Rangers.

Ranger might not be the weakest player around sure, but Best? Come on, the guy seems to fall over all the time. His balance is worse than Shola!

Actually, to call Ranger weak makes me wonder if he's ever seen him play. He is a beast tbh.

He is a beast tbh.

Bit of an exaggeration tbh.

Well done Newcastle, yet another step backwards. All we need to hear now is that he is injured, to complete our usual massive fuck up.

Come on man, it's just a body to fill in if needed. I know he's not a great player, but it's hardly a 'massive step backwards'.

Well done Newcastle, yet another step backwards. All we need to hear now is that he is injured, to complete our usual massive f*** up.

Come on man, it's just a body to fill in if needed. I know he's not a great player, but it's hardly a 'massive step backwards'.

Andy Carrol => Shefki Kuqi

Yeah no step backwards there

"I got a phone call from my agent last week who said there might be a possibility to go there [Newcastle] and when I heard this I was over the moon."

"In the beginning it was hard to believe, but in the end it all came true.

"I don't really have the words to describe how happy I am. To get this chance is a massive thing for me.

"I am just happy to be here now and I can't wait to start and hopefully try to do the best I can for Newcastle United.

"For me, it is a great opportunity just to be back in the Premier League again. It is something I have tasted before.

"Everybody knows it is the best league in the world and to be part of it and a club the size of Newcastle United, I am really proud. It's an honour to be here."

<snipped.> (Not only because it's f***ing shameful but it's not allowed mate)

Miss of last season!!

Swansea fans can't believe you are signing him!!  ;D

He scored crucial goals for us and may for you but he's not Premiership standard.

How come youtube links aren't allowed?!

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19161.0.html

:thup:

Ah ok. Sorry didn't know. I hope Kuqi does well but I seriously doubt it. His celebrations are good though!!

"I got a phone call from my agent last week who said there might be a possibility to go there [Newcastle] and when I heard this I was over the moon."

"I don't really have the words to describe how happy I am. To get this chance is a massive thing for me.

"I am just happy to be here now and I can't wait to start and hopefully try to do the best I can for Newcastle United.

"For me, it is a great opportunity just to be back in the Premier League again. It is something I have tasted before.

"Everybody knows it is the best league in the world and to be part of it and a club the size of Newcastle United, I am really proud. It's an honour to be here."

Well, he's saying the right things at least.

If he's just another body on the bench for when we pick up our obligatory injuries then it's alright for now.

We really need to get some strikers in during the summer mind... Roman from Spurs? :)

Well done Newcastle, yet another step backwards. All we need to hear now is that he is injured, to complete our usual massive f*** up.

Andy Carrol => Shefki Kuqi

Yeah no step backwards there

I guess you're being awkward on purpose, but anyway... Kuqi obviously isn't a replacement for Carroll. He's just a body to help us out if needed until the summer.

Obviously we would have ideally got a proper replacement for Carroll in Jan, but it didn't happen for various reasons.

That's right lad - hopefully try your best, that's the spirit sonna.

I've watched his interview on Sky and I have to say, I kind of like him.

Come on, he clearly knows he's shit and is in no way good enough to start in the Premier League for us. Off the bench, I don't really see much of a problem. Last resort.

Guest Stephen927

Better option than Airey. We needed a body, Ewerthon > Kuqi >>>>> Aliadiere. First choice didn't feel initial discussions went well, probably over wage demands so we've gone for second best that'll fit into a budget set for a back-up striker. Tis the way the club is.

You never know what will happen with Kuqi.

He might score 20 3 goals between now and the end of the season and earn himself a new 5 and a half year deal.

When he gets on the pitch he just has to work hard.  Thats all i'm expecting.