Epic NUFC photos

Guest Tall Striker

That shirt pic sums up the potential of this club. When we were doing well and showing ambition everyone wanted to wear one of those shirts. People were happy to put money into the club as everyone was pulling in the same direction.

That shirt pic sums up the potential of this club. When we were doing well and showing ambition everyone wanted to wear one of those shirts. People were happy to put money into the club as everyone was pulling in the same direction.

I doubt we sold the amount of shirts that are in the picture this season

Guest neesy111

We had the 2nd biggest retail operation in England in the 90's, bet it's not even in the top 12 nowadays.

• 1 year later...

Amazing pic. Gold McEwans sponsor... That wasn't a thing all season, was it? Maybe changed it cos it wasn't very visible? Cracking kit either way, optimistic that we'll go simple again next season so I can buy the fucker. 

16 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Amazing pic. Gold McEwans sponsor... That wasn't a thing all season, was it? Maybe changed it cos it wasn't very visible? Cracking kit either way, optimistic that we'll go simple again next season so I can buy the fucker. 

As a match worn shirt collector I thought it was only used in a single game (Man Utd Away), thats the first time ive seen it used in the Spurs home game (Gives me a bit more hope of eventually finding one)

12 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Malcolm Allen was a funny looking guy. Always looked like he'd spent the previous night on cowies.

I saw him pissed in Whickham once and he might have been, he couldn't even stand up

3 hours ago, manorpark said:

1969_European_Fairs_Cup_Winners_(2).jpg

still bizarre he hasnt a statue or a stand named after him. just a shitty plaque.

last manager to win a trophy.

last captain to win a domestic trophy.

i loved SBR, but Joe Harvey was more deserving of a statue.

11 hours ago, huss9 said:

hadnt realised. my mistake.

still though, my initial point stands.

Absolutely. There’s a strong argument for Veitch, Seymour, Harvey, Gallagher or Aitken having stands named after them. As much as SBR was great they have had much more influence on the club