Game music

Mike

Ridman: The wildarms opening theme is pretty amazing to!

edit: what an amazing game that is also. brilliant all of it.

I still whistle that fucking tune.

There was an amaaaazing song later on in the game that I've never been able to find.

Fucking outstanding RPG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bEsv7IXLbg

aaaaaaaaaaa, just had a look through the Wild Arms OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyT3C4YZasU

Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I vaguely remember that Shadow Wolf theme as well, but shit, man. Zed! Oh, that's going into the mp3 player.

I know I'm uploading the Wild Arms Complete Tracks disk 1 and 2 (80 songs!!) to mine.

Guest Stephen927

I always say SOR2 > SOR1, but my mates have the opposite opinion. I'd like this to be settled once for all.

Opinions please.

Not going to post it, because it abuse would be unbelievable. But if you played Persona back in the day, how fucking often did you go to the pharmacy?

That first time, I almost turned the game off. Week later, I was lingering in there, just fucking listening to it.

• 1 year later...

I always say SOR2 > SOR1, but my mates have the opposite opinion. I'd like this to be settled once for all.

Opinions please.

WHAT?

SORII is clearly better. One of the best games ever made.

There's a batch of tunes that take me right back to GTA: San Andreas whenever i hear them on the radio. "Horse With No Name", "Barracuda", "Runnin' Down a Dream", "All My Exes Live In Texas", "Voodoo Ray". I must have played that game way too many times.

There's a batch of tunes that take me right back to GTA: San Andreas whenever i hear them on the radio. "Horse With No Name", "Barracuda", "Runnin' Down a Dream", "All My Exes Live In Texas", "Voodoo Ray". I must have played that game way too many times.

Some of the Songs from Vice City hit me like that. I don't really remember the San Andreas soundtrack, tbh.