Replica strips.

Guest TheOrder

Guest TheOrder

Apart from Newcastles, do you own any others?

I have Spains national top, Valencias home and away 06/07, FC Porto's and Basels :thup:

I don't have any replica shirts - Newcastle or otherwise these days, other than the NUFC Toffs early 70s home shirt which gets worn occassionally at the match.

When I was a kid, I had loads. Many NUFC ones, obviously, also a couple of England ones. Me and my brother both had a bit of a collection going at one point.

Others I had was a Spain home from about 1992, Dortmund home (about 1993/94), Paris St Germain home (93/94), Celtic (early 90s - forget precise period), Ireland home (World Cup Italia 90), Inter home (1995-ish), Barcelona home(1994/95-ish). That's all I can remember off hand.

I dont believe in buying brazil shirts etc. unless they're a souvenir from visiting there.  All mine are from trips (football or not) or bought from relatives on trips at the respective places.

A few off the top of my head

Lillestrome*

Ventspils*

Heerenveen*

PSV*

Belgium*

Italy*

France

USA

Bordeux*

Barcelona

Roma

Venezia

* = when i went to see them either v newcastle or scotland, apart from bordeux was when scotland played norway in bordeux

Guest TheOrder

Too many to list. I don't buy them anymore, but from the ages of about 8 to 12 i would buy three or four shirts a year.

I'm addicted really, just bought a Turkey top on ebay for a fiver!

I need help...

Guest the_serbian_mag

I have two NUFC shirts, England's with OWEN on the back, two Manchester City shirts, one All-white Crystal Palace shirt and a Cardiff City shirt. All gifts :)

Looking to buy new Serbia shirt....

http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/reprezentacija/novidres-01.jpg

http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/reprezentacija/novidres-03.jpg

http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/reprezentacija/novidres-02.jpg

I think it looks really nice, and it is the first Serbia shirt after 60-70 years...

Why would you want another team's shirt? Never really get that, i've got Newcastle shirts and thats it.

Let's see of other EPL teams I have:

an Arsenal 98 shirt with 6. Adams on it

a Leeds 2001 shirt with 11. Bowyer :lol:

and a Blackburn 94 with 9. Shearer of course.

Too many to list. I don't buy them anymore, but from the ages of about 8 to 12 i would buy three or four shirts a year.

I need help...

I was like that. If i saw a shirt i liked, i just had to buy it, blowing all my Christmas/birthday money on footy shirts instead of Playstation games. That's what it was like. Thing was, if i liked the shirt at that moment, it just had to be bought - the next morning i'd wake up and i'd hate it. Remember doing that with a Valencia shirt from a couple years back. Boring as hell. :|

Did you specifically search for the Turkey shirt (and others) or just come across it?

I have two NUFC shirts, England's with OWEN on the back, two Manchester City shirts, one All-white Crystal Palace shirt and a Cardiff City shirt. All gifts :)

Looking to buy new Serbia shirt....

http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/reprezentacija/novidres-01.jpg

http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/reprezentacija/novidres-03.jpg

http://www.sportskacentrala.com/fudbal/reprezentacija/novidres-02.jpg

I think it looks really nice, and it is the first Serbia shirt after 60-70 years...

Very Nice.  Surprising choice of colour as I thought Serbia played in Blue & White, and that Montenegro played in Red & Blue?  Or did I get the two mixed up?

Guest TheOrder

I need help...

I was like that. If i saw a shirt i liked, i just had to buy it, blowing all my Christmas/birthday money on footy shirts instead of Playstation games. That's what it was like. Thing was, if i liked the shirt at that moment, it just had to be bought - the next morning i'd wake up and i'd hate it. Remember doing that with a Valencia shirt from a couple years back. Boring as hell. :|

Did you specifically search for the Turkey shirt (and others) or just come across it?

Well, i follow Valencia, so thats why i have the Valencia ones, and i like Spanish football in general, so thats why i bought my Spain shirt.

Turkey one was a mystery really, i'll probably never wear it, but for a fiver, I couldnt let it pass.

I wear my AC Milan one from time to time, fucking lovely, circa 1997. Oh, and i picked up a Partick Thistle shirt last year.

Had a Liverpool shirt when I was a little 'un. I think my dad was trying to wean me off Newcastle.

are you adopted?

Na, you spaz, he was just trying to spare me the heartbreak as we were destined for Div 2 at the time.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Had a Liverpool shirt when I was a little 'un. I think my dad was trying to wean me off Newcastle.

are you adopted?

Na, you spaz, he was just trying to spare me the heartbreak as we were destined for Div 2 at the time.

don't buy it, sounds fishy

you sure?

are you adopted?

don't buy it, sounds fishy

you sure?

Pretty sure. He was a big fan during the 60s and 70s--went to the Fairs Cup final in Hungary--but I think our slump during the 80s put him in the dumps a bit. I had a Liverpool shirt with a plasticy photo of Kenny Dalgliesh near the club badge, and a Newcastle one with KK on it. I think I wore the Newcastle one more cos' I wasn't into red.

Guest the_serbian_mag

Yugoslavia and Serbia+Montenegro used to play in Blue/White/Red, but now Serbia's colours are Red/Blue/White. Don't know what will the Montenegro shirts look like, probablr also red, as their flag is all red with golden cross or something...

Newcastle Away 1980s (silver shirt with black pinstripes)

Newcastle Away 01/02 (dark blue shirt with white trim)

Newcastle Home 03/04

Newcastle Away 03/04 (black shirt with grey trim)

Newcastle Away 04/05 (blue and black stripes)

Newcastle Euro 04/05 (gold with black trim)

Newcastle Home 05/06

Valencia 1970s Home (Red and white stripes)

River Plate

Kaiser Chiefs

Valencia

Inter Milan

AS Roma

Fiorentina

England Home 02/03

England Home 03/04

England Away 03/04

England Home 05/06

South Africa

Portugal

Baring in mind those are the ones that are just in the cupboard (10% fit me), there's a multitude in the loft.