How much do you pay to get your hair cut?

Beren

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Used to get dirtcheap haircuts a while ago as a student, then I used to instruct* my girlfriend to cut my hair, but don't know what a respectable price is for an adult guy so that you don't end up with a mixing bowl snip!...

* - Copyright Babatunde  :lol:

Oh, and like insanojackson, I used to cut my own hair for a while there too - anything to avoid the horrible experience of talking to people.

Never understood the fascination of shooting the breeze with barbers/hairdressers... definition of fucking awkward :lol:

Oh, and like insanojackson, I used to cut my own hair for a while there too - anything to avoid the horrible experience of talking to people.

Never understood the fascination of shooting the breeze with barbers/hairdressers... definition of fucking awkward :lol:

:lol: Worst part. There was one girl my age who was pretty sound. We actually had interesting conversations. Then she left. There's a guy who'd cut my hair the last few times and everytime it starts with 'upto much today?' 'heading to work after this' 'oh really where do you work?' 'the same fucking place I've told you the last 5 times'. I don't care if they remember me or not, just don't talk to me, I'd be much happier :lol:

:lol: Worst part. There was one girl my age who was pretty sound. We actually had interesting conversations. Then she left. There's a guy who'd cut my hair the last few times and everytime it starts with 'upto much today?' 'heading to work after this' 'oh really where do you work?' 'the same fucking place I've told you the last 5 times'. I don't care if they remember me or not, just don't talk to me, I'd be much happier :lol:

Exactly. Why can't you cut my hair, man? :(

Exactly. Why can't you cut my hair, man? :(

I can't even trim my dog's coat without leaving bald patches, but I can give it a try.

Part of a hairdressers job description should be the ability to talk to clients like, horible when you get a hairdresser with shit craic.

Last two I've had were apparently amateur genealogists who wanted to know where I was born, what countries my parents were born in, what religious background etc.

Part of a hairdressers job description should be the ability to talk to clients like, horible when you get a hairdresser with shit craic.

At my hairdressers the ones with the worst craic are usually the junior members of staff who wash your hair, get you a drink, etc. At least the fully trained ones have usually been doing it long enough that they can form a conversation instead of just asking awkward questions every minute or so.

Usually i think about £16 but last two times been 8 quid, give him a tenner.

I prefer not to be spoken to "You look good, you'll pull tonight" really doesn't have a reply maybe "thanks"