Donald Trump to run for President?

GM

Donald Trump for President: Obama, You're Fired

http://www.channel4.com/news/trump-for-president-obama-youre-fired

Donald Trump: millionaire property developer, host of the hugely successful Celebrity Apprentice - and now presidential candidate? Sarah Smith reports.

It sounds fanciful - even farcical - but Donald Trump is currently running in second place to win the Republican nomination.

His infamous catch phrase - you're fired - is what he wants to say to President Obama.

"I'd run a great country", he says. "The world laughs at us – but they won't be laughing if I’m president."

But comics, such as Jon Stewart, are already laughing at the very idea.

If you have even the slightest inclination you might like to move into the White House, the cheapest and easiest way to get a lot of attention is to start by saying you don’t think Barack Obama was born in America - and therefore can't legally be President of the United States.

It's a pretty crazy conspiracy theory but it's still very popular with voters who just don’t like Obama.

For anyone to take Mr Trump seriously shows just how weak the Republican field must be

Mr Obama has produced a "certificate of live birth" showing he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1961, but that's not good enough for the so called birthers – like Mr Trump.

The much less glitzy Mitt Romney still tops every Republican opinion poll - but he doesn't excite voters, while Sarah Palin's star is slipping.

But still - for anyone to take Mr Trump seriously shows just how weak the Republican field must be.

"The Don" says he can't officially declare until this series of Celebrity Apprentice finishes in June but since he started talking about running for President ratings have leapt up - leading some suggest its all a great big publicity stunt from one of the world's most shameless publicity seekers.

Jesus Christ.

No, man. It's going to be awesome. Think of the debates. Trump, Palin and Romney. Romney trying to be entertaining and failing, Palin saying dumb shit and Trump just being insane. It's going to be a legendary campaign.

Jesus Christ.

No, man. It's going to be awesome. Think of the debates. Trump, Palin and Romney. Romney trying to be entertaining and failing, Palin saying dumb s*** and Trump just being insane. It's going to be a legendary campaign.

Throw in Rand and Santorum and that wild-eyed woman from Minnesota.  The debate will be epic.

The world is actually fucked, isn't it. The cult of the idiot grows apace, intelligence is fighting a losing battle and we're all doomed. Doomed ah tell ye doooooomed.

Watched Idiocracy the other day and I'm sure that when it came out it was just a shit comedy film, but 5 years later it looks like biting satire.

Depressing.

And the crazy mainland Palin lady! God it's going to be awesome!

Until your fellow Americans vote one of them in, then...

...well, I have no idea and I hope I never find out. It's up to you man, put your automatic weapon to good use and save the world.

The world is actually fucked, isn't it. The cult of the idiot grows apace, intelligence is fighting a losing battle and we're all doomed. Doomed ah tell ye doooooomed.

Watched Idiocracy the other day and I'm sure that when it came out it was just a shit comedy film, but 5 years later it looks like biting satire.

Depressing.

http://lake.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83452654869e200e55282a8928834-500pi :lol:

...well, I have no idea and I hope I never find out. It's up to you man, put your automatic weapon to good use and save the world.

This isn't the depressing election, indi. 2016 is the depressing election. Obama will more than likely walk this one.

This isn't the depressing election, indi. 2016 is the depressing election. Obama will more than likely walk this one.

You reckon?

Is he still popular, doesn't seem that popular from the outside and hasn't really actually achieved that much either, been a bit of a let down really.

Obviously you'll know better than me, but that's how it seems to me from here.

You reckon?

Is he still popular, doesn't seem that popular from the outside and hasn't really actually achieved that much either, been a bit of a let down really.

Obviously you'll know better than me, but that's how it seems to me from here.

Yeah, all the political journos over here have Obama written off for 2012.

What aspect of his uselessness leads you to believe he will be so dominate next year? I don't think he carried more than 52 percent of votes last time. That is not a dominate victory in countries that don't have a corrupt electoral system such as the one found in the US.

What aspect of his uselessness leads you to believe he will be so dominate next year? I don't think he carried more than 52 percent of votes last time. That is not a dominate victory in countries that don't have a corrupt electoral system such as the one found in the US.

He's useless, but again he'll make all of his money simply by pointing out how fucking INSANE the alternative is. Plus you'll have all the people that voted against him because they hated him during the nomination process. He won't have to win over all of those Hillary voters again.

He's useless, but again he'll make all of his money simply by pointing out how fucking INSANE the alternative is. Plus you'll have all the people that voted against him because they hated him during the nomination process. He won't have to win over all of those Hillary voters again.

Erm...

http://skeptisys.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/bush-thinking-hard.jpg?w=380&h=312http://sicandbryce.com/media/bush_d_idiot.jpghttp://www.mapletrees.com/ryan/bush_flipping_bird.jpg