FIFA 12

Anderson

Guest Stephen927

I have so much to discuss about this screenshot that I will have to do it later, at a time and place where I can fully organise all of my many thoughts on it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Put a spoiler tag on it, Dan.

Won't get excited about the game until details about changes are announced. Still a lot from 10 & 11 they haven't really fixed.

I hope they fix everything that they fucked up in the last game, and then fix some of the things that they fucked up in the games before that but didn't bother to fix in the last game. :thup:

I'd pay $100 for this if they either make the AI interesting to play against or assassinate all the quitters. Either would be fine with me.

I agree with this, though I don't deal in dirty US currency.

I'd pay $100 for this if they either make the AI interesting to play against or assassinate all the quitters. Either would be fine with me.

I agree with this, though I don't deal in dirty US currency.

I'd prefer to deal in pounds but my keyboard disagrees. I could do a #, would that work?

Guest Chubby Jason

I wonder if they will introduce a diving feature in this one. It would be pretty satisfying to win with one.

Guest Chubby Jason

Pro Ev tried it, I'm not sure which one it was; but it could be a good feature if done properly. Throw in the ability to swing cheeky elbows and 2-footed challenges I'd i'll pre-order that bitch right now.