Half Life series

Decky

Just stuck on Half Life 2 to play through it again, cant believe its been 3 and a half years since I last played it. Definitely seems like yesterday.

Any fans of the series on here? I think theres a few, any ideas when Episode Three or Half Life 3 are due? Its been ages since Episode Two's release.

Two of the best games ever, without a doubt.

Unfortunately, there are still no words on when Episode 3 or Half Life 3 is coming. There was some talk about it before last E3, hopefully they'll announce something there this year.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Remember going around to my uncle's one day, and he was like 'Chris, you're going to love this...' puts on Half Life. I'm sitting there forever, wondering why I'm stuck on this train, why I'm a boring scientist, doing boring... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Guest Stephen927

Aye, it's fine imo.. get the orange box.

That's what I was looking at. Was looking at Portal in the sale, thought I may as well buy the pack really. Even though I've got a feeling I'd be shit at it and give up. Portal, that is.

Aye, it's fine imo.. get the orange box.

That's what I was looking at. Was looking at Portal in the sale, thought I may as well buy the pack really. Even though I've got a feeling I'd be shit at it and give up. Portal, that is.

It's really not difficult at all. It's so well balanced, you'll get a sense of accomplishment for each of the tests, but there's nothing there that will get you stuck.

Guest Stephen927

I am fairly dumb when it comes to games like, even though I've played hundreds of them. It's only £10 to pick up now I bet, I'll give it a go.

—LOG FROM [ REDACTED ], BY J.H. TO C.J.—

1. We designed the entire thing to be very, very durable. It was easy to get the materials since everyone’s been thinking

it’s a simple icebreaker ship. Ha.

2. We have made sure to strip it of anything not necessary, so that we have plenty of space for it. It doesn’t have any

backup supplies in the event the crew runs out of food, though. And there isn’t much food onboard in the first place.

3. In the event you need to send it off all of a sudden, use the OR box with code ‘hb1′.

That’s all, C.J. Not much else I can tell you other than this won’t leave a blight on our record. Mesa is going to be sore

when they see what we’ve done.

Apparently Valve sent this to someone :dontknow:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I can't play it. It's an amazing series, but I'm so fucking genuinely afraid of those ceiling things. They freak the me hell out.

Way to uphold racial stereotypes, Mike.

Guest Stephen927

I can't play it. It's an amazing series, but I'm so fucking genuinely afraid of those ceiling things. They freak the me hell out.

Pics.

Pics.

They don't look scary to anyone aside from me. They hit my button fucking directly. I played ALL of HL1 crouched.