Good pizza place (delivery) in north tyneside - Recommend one for me!

Northerngimp

Two for Tuesday at dominos, Spanish sizzler is mint.

There loads of 50% off vouchers for dominos all over the shop, in fact I've just rang up, told them I had one, got the delivery and not bothered handing anything over.

Guest Stephen927

Anglo in Forest Hall is canny, only one me and my mates use though so may be something better out there.

Done a dominos deal.

what was that you were saying about me and takeaways?

You were having them just about everynight...we normally get one treat a week but saying as she has been away for 4 days i thought id treat her .  Plus the Adli pizza i got look shit.  :coolsmiley:

There loads of 50% off vouchers for dominos all over the shop, in fact I've just rang up, told them I had one, got the delivery and not bothered handing anything over.

This is a good trick, do it all year round. Just say you have a buy one get one free voucher and they never take the non-existent coupon. If you want to  be sure then just pay by card and then its already done

This is a good trick, do it all year round. Just say you have a buy one get one free voucher and they never take the non-existent coupon. If you want to  be sure then just pay by card and then its already done

Aye that's what we do, then give the lad a quid tip and they never ask.

Plaza pizza is probably the best local pizza place in the ne26/28 area, love Pav, know him for years now.

Aye that's what we do, then give the lad a quid tip and they never ask.

Plaza pizza is probably the best local pizza place in the ne26/28 area, love Pav, know him for years now.

Agreed. Exotic chicken pizza and garlic sauce is the dream ticket.

You're from Wallsend aren't you? Get one from Aroma, if you tell them you know me they might give you a discount. I'm their best customer.

Wey aye, walk into Aroma, oh eh "i know Barack Obama can i have a discount".......I can imagine their response ;)

Guest icemanblue

Papa Johns, Dominos, Pizza Hut, it's all shite. Plastic cheese, processed meats and god awful dough.

Domino's has been shit for a long time! Even at half price its a rip off.

living in a city which has three road names the same as yours and yours being the least well-known one, then deliberately misleading dominos, them being late/gone to the wrong road (15 minutes drive away), means with 50%, then compensation for 'warm' rather than 'hot' every other time, you're paying 25% of menu price. i'd say that's not really a rip-off tbh.

Guest icemanblue

Papa Johns, Dominos, Pizza Hut, it's all shite. Plastic cheese, processed meats and god awful dough.

You fly to Rome every time you fancy scranning a pizza?

No. I'll just get one from somewhere that makes a decent pizza, oddly enough.