At what time of day are you most grumpy?

Keefaz

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Might have too many options. Anyway.

I am insanely grumpy in the morning, an absolute arsehole. By the time I get to work I'm alright. Immediately post-work I am also a total jeb-end in that I'm fine as long as no one bothers me but I absolutely do not want to talk about anyone's day or bullshit like that. If I get an hour's peace, I'm pretty happy.

Yous?

I wouldn't say there's one particular time I'm more angry than another, but early morning I'm not usually in the mood for jocularity - certainly if it's not vaguely amusing.

Depends what shift i'm on. I'd say normally when i'm most tired though, although i do find that when i'm on nights and find myself suffering from sleep depravation i seem to have a kind of high before the big fall.  An hours worth of complete idiocy then i'm dragged down into grumpledom.

Depends what shift i'm on. I'd say normally when i'm most tired though, although i do find that when i'm on nights and find myself suffering from sleep depravation i seem to have a kind of high before the big fall.  An hours worth of complete idiocy then i'm dragged down into grumpledom.

I get that a lot at work, but I think that's because I'm getting bored of my job. I try to force myself to be happy, I'm like a madman for an hour or so, and then realise it's all for nothing and then come crashing back down.

You aren't allowed to eat your sandwiches till the clock strikes twelve. You're allowed a packet of crisps, the fruit or the yoghurt but never the sarnies. Unwritten law.

Sounds like part of a Michael McIntyre routine.

You aren't allowed to eat your sandwiches till the clock strikes twelve. You're allowed a packet of crisps, the fruit or the yoghurt but never the sarnies. Unwritten law.

Sounds like part of a Michael McIntyre routine.

I hope not as I can't stand him.