Car lovers/petrol heads - Advice

Northerngimp

Honda is always a safe buy, you shouldn't be too worried about anything if it's a new car.

New or second hand, we dont mind.  Sprinfield honda have some canny second had cars.

They have 5 door 1.4 iVtech qith only 4k miles on the clock for 11k

She/we currently have a 1.4 206 coming up to 7 years old on 34 k miles.

Gonner use it as a trade in.

Not sure how much we'll get for it like.

Bloody hell, do you not use that car much?! :)

She/we currently have a 1.4 206 coming up to 7 years old on 34 k miles.

Gonner use it as a trade in.

Not sure how much we'll get for it like.

Bloody hell, do you not use that car much?! :)

Its drives into town and back home again, around north tyneside, sometimes down to Boro and has had one long journey to the midlands.

Thats it.  :lol:

I have had 2 honda civics, the first an ep3 civic type r and the second (the current shape) good cars but i would be a bit worried that the 1.4 wich i think is quite low powered even on 1.4 terms would not be enough to haul such a big car about.

My dad is selling a red hyundai i30 59 plate 1.4 petrol(109hp) 8700 miles and absolutely immaculate for £6599 ono if you might be interested, its a bargain waiting for someone!

shameless plug http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2697899.htm

I have had 2 honda civics, the first an ep3 civic type r and the second (the current shape) good cars but i would be a bit worried that the 1.4 wich i think is quite low powered even on 1.4 terms would not be enough to haul such a big car about.

My dad is selling a red hyundai i30 59 plate 1.4 petrol(109hp) 8700 miles and absolutely immaculate for £6599 ono if you might be interested, its a bargain waiting for someone!

Well tbh, i had a feeling that the 1.4 would be under powered.

I'll pass on your old mans car, she wants summik with low milage.

Guest toonlass

That is low milage. Under 9,000. Just bought a 206 a couple of months ago, or I would have been very interested in that insanojackson

gimp- owt under 70k is low mileage to me.

how much you looking for for the peugeot?

oh and btw gimp- if i had a 7 year old low mileage car with no major faults i wouldnt part with it for shit.

Gold dust.

Guest toonlass

Me? It's not for sale. I've not long bought it.

Guest toonlass

Me? It's not for sale. I've not long bought it.

since when were you gimp, blef?

The kids are off school man. Excuse my complete insanity for the next two weeks.

oh and btw gimp- if i had a 7 year old low mileage car with no major faults i wouldnt part with it for s***.

Gold dust.

I know what you mean but we wanna trade it in while it still has value, think we need a bigger car and also we want a joint one.  As much as she says i can drive it, it still doesn't feel like I own it.

Well tbh, i had a feeling that the 1.4 would be under powered.

I'll pass on your old mans car, she wants summik with low milage.

:lol:

low mileage??  8700 miles in 18 months not low mileage?? the average mileage in this country is 10000-12000 miles per year. And if she only puts a few miles on herself she would be far better off buying a nearly new HIGH mileage car then when she comes to get rid the mileage would balance out over the years.

8700 high mileage , tut tut tut.

The FN2 (new shape) civic is a good reliable motor, if possible try to get the diesel version though. Couple of mates have them one has the diesel and one has a type r, they both dont have a bad word to say about them.

low mileage??  8700 miles in 18 months not low mileage?? the average mileage in this country is 10000-12000 miles per year. And if she only puts a few miles on herself she would be far better off buying a nearly new HIGH mileage car then when she comes to get rid the mileage would balance out over the years.

8700 high mileage , tut tut tut.

I'm no car lord but 87,000 seemed high, considering we/she has only done 34,000 in 7 years  :lol: