Blackpool v NUFC Sat 23/04/11 - 3pm

Guest sicko2ndbest

Simpson > Perch

Tiote > Smith

Barton > Routledge

Nolan > Barton

Ireland (?) ~ Nolan

Ameobi < Carroll

The team we should put out Saturday will be quite a lot better than the one that played on SJP, except of course for our forward/s.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Simpson > Perch

Tiote > Smith

Barton > Routledge

Nolan > Barton

Ireland (?) ~ Nolan

Ameobi < Carroll

The team we should put out Saturday will be quite a lot better than the one that played on SJP, except of course for our forward/s.

Blackpool are considerably worse since they played us.

Simpson > Perch

Tiote > Smith

Barton > Routledge

Nolan > Barton

Ireland (?) ~ Nolan

Ameobi < Carroll

Blackpool are considerably worse since they played us.

Aye, that too :thup:

Adam must be the most overrated player in the league, does the odd good thing but nowhere near as good as he's been made out this season.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2011/4/17/1303074064446/Gareth-Bale-PFA-Player-of-007.jpg

I would love to see Blackpool stay up, I think they've been good for the league. But obviously I don't want anything other than 3 points from this one, no reason why we can't get it either. Although to do that we have to start scoring again, two games without a goal now.

I would love to see Blackpool stay up, I think they've been good for the league. But obviously I don't want anything other than 3 points from this one, no reason why we can't get it either. Although to do that we have to start scoring again, two games without a goal now.

Two games without Nolan. ;)

I think we'll win this tbh. Im not actually hugely bothered though. I would like blackpool to stay up, and it will be good for sunderland if we won. Obviously i would much rather we won but i wouldn't be crying if we didn't.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Blackpool were funny and all that for a few months, the originality has worn off.

Krul

Simp Coll Will Jose

Barton Tiote Ireland Jonas

Nolan

Shola

Ireland's best position is off the striker and Nolan's best position is CM, though.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Simp Coll Will Jose

Barton Tiote Ireland Jonas

Nolan

Shola

Swap Nolan and Ireland, man.

Adam rated doubtful for the game.

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20110122/17/2267066210-soccer-barclays-premier-league-blackpool-v-sunderland-bloomfield-road.jpg

:tiote:

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20110205/18/555816766-soccer-barclays-premier-league-everton-v-blackpool-goodison-park.jpg

By all accounts they're fucking rubbish, but it'd be typical for us to play shite after a good result. I don't think we're ever particularly convincing against sides that are fighting for it, either. Regardless of our last result, Blackpool will see an opportunity here and i can see us plodding to a frustrating draw.

1-1, Nolan to take the lead. Hopefully see Ireland get atleast another half an hour. Would like him to start but dunno how fit he is and, taking into account we're away from home in what'll probably be a fairly gritty affair, i'd rather go with a fully fit side. Thought Lovenkrands was decent against Manu, anyway. Plus he's got a reasonable record against the shit teams.

-------------------------- Krul

-- Simpson -- Williamson -- Coloccini -- Enrique

------- Barton -- Nolan -- Tiote -- Gutierrez

-------------- Ameobi -- Lovenkrands