Blackpool v NUFC Sat 23/04/11 - 3pm

Guest sicko2ndbest

Don't think Ireland has 90 mins in him yet.

Krul

Simmo  Willo  Colo  Jose

Barton Tiote Nolan Jonas

Ameobi Lovenkrands

Ireland and Ranger to come on at about 60 minutes.

Guest pintofscottsellers

would rather bring kuqi on than ranger like, lost my patience with how clumsy ranger is now like, hes just a young shola with pace

would rather bring kuqi on than ranger like, lost my patience with how clumsy ranger is now like, hes just a young shola with pace

He's crucial in the last 20 minutes when we tire having played a pressing game.  Kuqi wouldn't have the same impact.  Kuqi is a last 10 minutes last throw of the dice type

He's crucial in the last 20 minutes when we tire having played a pressing game.  Kuqi wouldn't have the same impact.  Kuqi is a last 10 minutes last throw of the dice type

As much as i'm losing faith with Ranger too, i think he would do very very well against the likes of Blackpool coming on from the bench.

As much as i'm losing faith with Ranger too, i think he would do very very well against the likes of Blackpool coming on from the bench.

It's a job he's done well all season.  All the stuff about his attitude aside, we've been desperate in the last couple of months for forwards and he has played a decent role.  He's helped us get to relative safety, it's what we do with him now that is the issue for me.

It's a job he's done well all season.  All the stuff about his attitude aside, we've been desperate in the last couple of months for forwards and he has played a decent role.  He's helped us get to relative safety, it's what we do with him now that is the issue for me.

as much what he does for himself. needs to come back with a different attitude by all accounts.

i've got a sneaky feeling we'll win this, think we'll be playing with a little bit of freedom and confidence from tuesday night, that added to having near a full strength team and i think we'll see a pretty relaxed team enjoying itself and our quality will be better than theirs

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is Pardew thinking of playing Ireland from the start?

I thought from recent interviews, he was going to play him in the last 20 minutes, or was that just for the Man Utd game?

It'll be Nolan in for Guthrie and the rest of the side the same. Shola/Loven up top- Ireland on for Lovenkrands around the 60 minute mark.

i've got a sneaky feeling we'll win this, think we'll be playing with a little bit of freedom and confidence from tuesday night, that added to having near a full strength team and i think we'll see a pretty relaxed team enjoying itself and our quality will be better than theirs

aye, i'm almost feeling too confident (similar to wigan and brum).

Guest sicko2ndbest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHATEVER WILL WE DO?!? :frantic:

Behave. One of his best games on Tuesday :)

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder what happen to Guthri.... he was tidy on Tuesday.... I am happy Krul kept his shirt regardless of Harper's situation.

Dont know but Guthrie is injured by the sounds of it

Pity for Guthrie, even though he more than likely wouldn't have started. Really respectable performance from him against Man Utd.

Yorkie and his ridiculous regard for Lovenkrands. He'll never learn.

I'm aware that he's never good enough for this league. Just i'd rather start with eleven fully fit players in this game, as we're going to be up against it. And he did play well on Tuesday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHATEVER WILL WE DO?!? :frantic:

Behave. One of his best games on Tuesday :)

I agree. I'm the one who always defends him man :D