Forward Thinking

Interpolic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ameobi

Best

Lovenkrands

Ranger

Who do you keep? 

Who do you get rid of?

How much of our budget goes on strikers this summer?

I think we have to keep Ameobi and Best, get rid of Peter and possibly loan out Ranger, dependent on our transfers in.  Up front is clearly the area to focus our efforts on this summer imo.

Need at least 2 forwards in, even if Ben Arfa and possibly Ireland can play off the forward.

Any money needs to be spent on strikers predominately, and then cover in full back / wing positions.  This is assuming no major transfers out, which is quite an assumption to make.

Even if we were to sign two first choice forwards, Shola and Best have shown they're always weeks away from some form of injury breakdown so I'd keep hold of Lovenkrands for the time being. I'd loan Ranger out, possibly flog him if a decent bid comes in.

That is an abysmal pun mate.

:lol:

It's not even a pun.  It's just decent wordplay that lazy fuckers on here don't even bother with.  Bloody students.  Can't do wordplay, too many assignments.  Raise your game, Neil.

I will do no such thing. Abysmal, I tell thee.

Sell the lot, Kuqi to lead the line.

Shola is always going to be Shola, either hit or miss. Best deserves another season, this season has been hampered by injuries and when he has played he's looked decent. Lovenkrands' time is up. Ranger will be good in the future so maybe a loan is the best option for him. We do need at least 2 more forwards though.

SELL, SELL, SELL, SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL. Please God, haven´t we suffered enough. Can´t remember a summer where I haven´t wished from the bottom of my heart for him to be sold, only to be bitterly disappointed each time.

Keep

Sell

Loan out/keep as backup